Suprise, welcome

I just realized the banner said "welcome Jisung". When did he have the time to make all this i'm pretty sure I wasn't in the shower for to long... unless if i actually was.

"Jisung... welcome home!!" He said very excitedly. "Let's give you a tour of our house but before that" he stopped and turned around "CAKE!!!" He shouted "let's have some cake!! Jisung" sounding always so enthusiastic. He just brought back memories from way back then. I smiled kindly at him

"Thank you Minho... I really... just thank you. For everything you've always done, for letting me stay at your house. I promise I'll pay you back for your kindness and move out as soon as possible. No as soon as I get a decent job." I tell him as I walk up to him and give him a hug. He pets the top of my head. The fuzzies in my tummy that I've felt since high school were coming back.

We sat down to eat the cake. We talked about the things we did after we graduated high school and went off into the real, horrible, place called earth.

We cleaned up (well the maids). He took my hand. He lead me through the many rooms he had on the first floor. There was a built in elevator that lead to two other rooms so in total 3 floors. 3 fucking floor and the sun was already setting down. How long would this take. Wouldn't be surprised if it ended till like 4 in the morning, and once more my wish came true.

"Oh would you look at the time it's 4 in the morning" Minho said as it was such a normal time to go to sleep.

"My feet hurt.." I whispered under my breath

"What was that?" Minho asked

"Oh it's nothing" I say as I start to head into the elevator. He steps in after me and presses the number 1 button. As the elevator starts to go down, I yawned.

"You tired??" He asked me. Why does he ask so many damn question it's obvious that I'm tired.

"I wouldn't be yawning if I weren't tired" I replied back my moods are all over the place because I'm tired I didn't mean it sound like that but oh well.

We both reach our rooms.

"Goodnight Minho" I say as I start to head into my room. The room that I would be staying in until who knows when.

"Night ji" he replies and enters his room.

I stretch across the spacious bed that I now have. "Damn this bed is amazing" I say to myself. My eyes slowly start to close and as everything starts to get blurry someone had to interrupt.

"If you can will you be able to wake up around 9" Minho started off "we can go shop" I nod. "Ok great goodnight" he said as he closed my door. At the same time my eyes start to close again but this time no one interrupts.