Space

Cooped up in my room, thoughts in my head ran nothing I can do about it but here I am crying. I don't know exactly why I'm crying all I know is that I want things to go back to the way they were before any of this happened, before Minho came and got me. When I was able to maintain my life style. Be friends with Felix and seungmin and that's it.

But no I had to get kicked out of my house and by far get picked off the streets by Minho. Someone who I said would be my last option. He was a friend at least I still considered him a friend, but it's been years since we last talked and suddenly I'm living with him and on top of that his father hates me because I'm gay.

But yet there's nothing I can do about it. Maybe if I had just never met Minho my heart wouldnt have been broken. We wouldn't be in this mess right now. If only things had gone different. But they aren't different and I have to deal with this shit.

There was no space in my head to think about other things except for this.

"Why do i still like him..." I mumbled to myself. Laying down in the big bed that I had been provided with. I grabbed the small stuffed squirrel that was next to me. "If Only I were a squirrel... they don't have to worry about anything nor have things to pay for the only they need to worry about is getting food for the winter." I poured.

I suddenly felt a tear down my face once more. "Why am I still crying god I'm so pathetic..."

"Jisung...?" My name was called out. "Can we please talk..." he knocked on my door. "Ji... I know you want space right now but please this is something important that I need to talk to you about..." he paused but continued "I'll be waiting for you at the dinning table if you decide to come out of your room." His footsteps suddenly retreated from my door.

I sighed. I'll take a quick nap and go out I guess...

My eyes slowly opened. I rubbed my eyes and remember what Minho had said to me "shit" I whispered to myself.

I took my phone out. Dead. God what time is it the suns setting or rising...? I got out of bed and walked over to the door grabbed the handed and sighed

"You can do this!" I turned the knob and headed out to the dinning room. Once I got there I found a peaceful sleeping Minho.

"God he's so pretty" I looked at his long eyelashes all the way to his lips. His lips god I want to kiss them. Unconsciously my head moved forward and out lips almost touch. His eyes opened.

I fell backward my face flushed up. Minhos eyes were just widen his face had a tint of red but-

"J-jisung uh... why are you here??" He questioned me.

"Because... you asked me too remember..." I chuckled and sat up.

"Oh right well uh take a seat." He rubbed the back of his neck. I just followed him to the table.