Work

We both ended up going to sleep early for once. Tomorrow would be my first day of work so Minho just told me to get some sleep, because it would a tough day.

6:30 am:

*BANG* *BANG*

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I jumped up as I saw Minho standing near my door.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head." He smiled at me. What the fuck is he doing. My vision is blurry. I grabbed my glasses that were sitting right next to me.

"Minho what the fuck are you doing here?" I questioned

"Jisung sweety it's time to get out!!" He clapped his hands and came closer to me. He smacked my cheeks. "Up you go." He turned towards the door once more. "Also breakfast is on the table." He exited the room.

I headed towards the dinning room after doing my morning routine to see a Minho casually eating his breakfast he looked so lonely.

Has he always eating alone like this. My heart ached.

"Good morning Minho..." I walked up to him as I pulled the chair towards me and sat down. I started to eat.

"Ready for today sungie." He kindly smiled at me.

"You could say I am but I really don't know what I'm going to do." I said before shoving my mouth with more food.

"I'll explain to you once we to the office right now let's finish this up. I'll be in the car ok?" He patted my head and headed outside.

I quickly finished the pancakes that were in front of me and went to brush my teeth. I headed towards the car and Minho looked stressed. My eyes soften.

I opened the door and sat down. "I'm ready we can go" I smiled at him.

We made it to the office that Minho ran. Two men came up to us once more and opened our doors.

"Welcome sir" one of the men said as he bowed to him.

Now that I think of it I've never been to minhos office nor did I care to but now that I'm standing here. It's so fucking big. The amount of glass panels all around the building made it look as if it were shinning.

He took my hand which startled me.

"Let's not get lost now Sungie." He said slightly squishing my hand.

We entered the building and it seemed as if I had stepped into heaven everything was so nicely cleaned up. No dirty no nothing. The air was fresh and had a tint of orange in the air.

We got in the elevator. Him still holding my hand he pressed the president button. We reached the top of the building.

"Here we are sungie. My office and right next to it is your desk where you will be at Incase I need anything." He pointed to my desk as we exited the elevator. There was a woman there. "That's my secretary Mrs. SuA she's really sweet and she can show you around!!" Minho fondly smiled at her which made me feel sad for some unknown reason.

Either way I sat down at my desk and patiently waited for Minho to tell me what to do.