New

Home... that was a weird term to use, because...

"WERE MOVING !!" Minho shouted, my heart sank.

"Move... where??" Dont tell me.

"Well my Jisung. I found a better house for all 4 of us to live in." He smiled but it was a creepy smile like a smirk sort of... wait 4??

"What do you mean us 4...? It's just Jinwoo you and me. Who's the fourth person.?" I asked him as he continued to smile. It was really freaking me out. There was a sound from the door... there were heels clacking, and there she was

Minho's mother.

"AUNTIE??!!" I shouted seeming way way wayyy to shocked. "W-what are you doing here...? WAIT IS THE FOURTH PERSON YOUR MOM??!!" I looked over at Minho with wide eyes he just smiled.

"Seems like I'm not wanted here." Mrs. Lee looked away giggling.

"NO NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT I MEAN- MINHO DIDNT TELL ME ANY OF THIS I- IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW?!" I grabbed my hair trying to collect my thoughts. "ALSO HOUSE??!! What do you mean a new house this house is big enough for us 4?!!" He just smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Come Jisung let's get into the car and you'll see."

I got dragged out of the house and sat down into the car and off we went to who knows where this new house was at. 15 minutes passed and nothing my heart was pounding really hard. My thoughts empty there was nothing to think about.

"Anybody hungry??" Minho asked as he placed his hand on my thigh. I looked up feeling nauseous.

"Food is the least of my concerns at the moment Minho..." I put my hand over my hand. He just bursted out laughing.

"Jisung it's not like I'm kidnapping you calm down" he wiped his tears away still chuckling.

Sure you can think that.... I'm scared for my life. Another 15'minutes passed and we arrived at a neighborhood with really big houses and when I mean big I mean big twice the size of the one we have now, but we passed all of those thank god.

We reached the beach... don't tell me ...

"here we are!! The beach. Come one get out now." My legs felt weak why did I ever decide to get with Minho. He opened the door for his mom and then me. He extended his hand.

"I promise that it's smaller than the house we have currently." He smiled softly at me. "Plus it's near my company which will make it easier for us to travel to places."  That's right I forgot Minho built his company near the beach. You just never pay attention since you come in from the main door. I took his hand as he lead me towards our new home.

We walked for a bit until we reached it. It had a banner an everything... reminds me of when he welcomed me home. He must really like banners.

The house on the other hand was most definitely not smaller than the one we have...

—————————————————————————

HAHAHAHAHA IM BACK FROM THE DEAD PEOPLE😭😭 im so so so sorry I'm like trying to write but then my mind goes blank and leave it sitting for days and then days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months 😃 Lmao again I'm sorry but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!