Jinwoo

"what about jinwoo. It's not like its any of my problem of what you did before we met again. I couldn't control your life nor can we go back and time and and meet ealier before he came along. But anyways kids are supposed to be a blessing to life right...? I mean at least I think so." I chuckled. "Plus look at him he's a small little bean and he's the cutest little thing don't you think." I smiled towards him. He was crying. "what why why are you crying omg minho don't cry love come here." I opened my arms for him to come towards me.

"Jisung you are- why are you accepting me. I had a kid with someone else just because my parents wanted to have a grandkid and this it just wasn't fair to the poor girl she went through so much pain from the time of having her kid to when I broke up with her and had to take her child she loved so much..." he sobbed into my arms. I didn't know that minho had to go through so much pain that he that he's hurting so much.

"hey minho we should have a little date with jinwoo just us three like a small but happy family. " I softly patted his hair and combed it with my hands. his soft brown hair was just as lovely as it has always been as it should be. I laid my head on top of his and smelled his hair. "You know I've always loved your sent that sounds weird but it's true." I smiled.

He grabbed my hand and I looked up at the same time he did as well. We giggled. "We should go play with jinwoo before he gets more mad than he already was." He kissed the top of my hand and he played with my fingers.

"Yeah we should do that and then let's tell him about our little family bonding time... but do you think that it's alright to call it family bonding time... I mean your parents don't even accept us nor know that you're with me. And on top of that-"

"Ji calm down it's ok.." he flicked my forehead. "I've had this planned for the longest time that I already know how I'm going to tell them. And if they don't accept me well so be it they can't take my kid away from me." He smiled ever so brightly towards me. "Now let's go get jinwoo." He stood up as I trialed right behind him.

"JINWOO!!" I shouted as I went and sat next to him. "Hey guess what??"

"What??" He tilted his head.

"Do you maybe wanna go to the amusement park today!" I said sounding way to excited. It seems I was the more excited one here but who cares.

"YES I DO!! I wanna get ice cream and and cotton candy and all sorts of different toys and plushies!!" He started jumping up and down. Minho quickly picked him up into his arms.

"Well let's go." He laughed as he carried jinwoo as if he were an airplane. I smiled to myself. I think I'll fit in perfectly with these two babies.

"Hey wait for me!!" I shouted as I ran out the door.