Key

*author note*
BRUH IM SO SORRY I DIDNT REALISE IT HAD ALREADY PASSED 3 DAYS IM- IVE- IM SORRY GOODBYE ENJOY ILL BE BACK I PROMISE DKDKD*

——————————————————————————

Everyone has always said that communication is the key to every relationship. Doesn't matter if its family friends or lovers. They say it's always good to sit down and talk out your problems with the other person. So how come in my relationship there has never been any communication.

We've always ignored each other never once did we care about what the other thought or was feeling. It was always like that from the moment I met him. He got everything he wanted. Yet he wasn't a spoiled little brat who would show of all of his things.

He would share his toys. One of the reasons I loved him. He was rich and I was poor. He would give me toys to play with and said I could have them. He was kind and thoughtful. Yet I didn't know what he was thinking.

Til this day i don't know what he thinks or what he's feeling. I'm a coward a good for nothing who can't man up and talk to the man I love. It's always been that way except that the time I did tell him I loved him he goes and breaks my heart. His father has always been the cause of it.

"Jisung..." Felix talked as I zoned back in. "I don't want to be the person to butt in and tell you what you should do or shouldn't do, but you should give him a chance a chance to explain himself. See why he's like that." Felix grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze.

I took his hand as well "I know Lix but it's hard... I don't want to admit it but I'm scared..." I looked at him. "I don't want to feel like an idiot who has been in love with him for years only to find out that he doesn't like me back..."

"But you'll never find out if you don't talk thing out with him... look at it this way." He turned to sit comfortably on his bed. "If you never get the chance to talk to him... will you be able to forgive yourself by not knowing if he did or doesn't like you."

"Felix I know that what you're saying is right I- I'm Just a coward and I can't fix that because I'm scared ok. I'm scared of many things. If he does like me then what. I'm not the type of guy to make the first move. Then what if he doesn't like me then what do I do in that situation. Either way I'm left alone with 'what is my next step.' And I don't want that." I explained as Felix just sat there and listened.

"Felix is right you know..." I turned around and there was hyunjin. I rolled my eyes. " now now don't get mad at me... I told you the truth Minho truly does like you. I've known him since what highschool now and never once did he shut up about you. About how much he misses you. So go talk to him settle things with him." Hyunjin smiled at me. Coming up next to me and putting his arm on my back and slapping it. "So go to him."

I stood up. "You guys are right. I- I should talk to him I mean what's the worse thing that could happen right??"