Its alright

Author note: SO sorry you guys school has me stressed i'm trying my best to get anything out but for now just enjoy this chapter!!"

We sat there in silence. Not one of us moving or saying anything. My head just hung low and avoided eye contact with him.

"Jisung..." Minho spoke up first. This is the first time in a while that he's said my full name which made me nervous for some unknown reason.

"Yes" I said to the table

"Can you please look at me??" He asked me. I just think it's weird his table is so big and to make eye contact I don't think I have that in me yet I lifted my face to see a red faced Minho. "Is it hot or is that me??" he questioned me.

"uh are you ok you seem really red and no it's not hot..." I asked concerned. I wanted to reach over and touch his forehead but I'd have to get up to do that.

"I'm fine don't worry it's just I've never done this before.."

"do what??" I asked him.

"Jisung I-i I how do I say this I-" His phone rang "g-give me a minute love.." he walked out the room. but I could hear bits and pieces like "WHAT THE FUCK HYUNJIN" and "oh... never mind it's ok." I giggled at his flustered self.

The call with hyunjin was a bit over 15 minutes and when he hung up I heard him sigh before he entered the room again. "What did he call you for??" I asked him yet another question.

"Oh it was nothing important he just told me something about your friends seungmin" he explained as he sat down. "well anyways I have something important to tell you. I just want you to be prepared and you might even hate me for it... It might make you upset or hurt but... I think that now is the perfect time to tell you this." He gave me a weak smiled. I nodded and gave him a reasurring smile.

"I don't think I could ever hate you minho so go ahead and tell me what's on your mind." Deep down I was scared he was going to kick me out of his house but then again that's what I'd deserve right...

"Ji, I wanted to tell you this for the longest time that I can remember for now." He started to talk once more." You're so special to me. You-you mean the world to me and I would never want to replace you. You make my heart pound so fast that it is unhealthy for a person's heart. When you smile and jump around like a little kid who is excited. When you stuff your mouth with food and look like a squirrel. You make me feel safe and that time you held my hand during our little concert that we were doing because I was afraid of messing up and and what i'm trying to say is I love you jisung. From the moment that we entered middle school I know that I had feelings for you.." Tears started forming in my eyes after so many years he finally told me... "but my father doesn't accept you nor would accept me for who I like. I thought that it would be a good time to tell you now that i've broken your heart twice..." He smiled at me.

My heart was breaking and I was at a lose of words I didn't know what to say nor do. I love him I really do but I want to be straight with him and be open about us dating and I know how his father feels about me and how much he despises me yet... I love Minho I always have and still do.

" I love you too Minho always have and will do so forever." I got up from my seat and walked over to him my legs giving up on me from the amount of stress that he gave me when he was talking. I was a sobbing mess but at least I was crying on the shoulder of the man that I love...