Worse than before

I ended up at minhos house yet again. My legs shaking from the cool breeze that was passing by and because I was also anxious.

"Lee Minho..." I whispered to myself... "I- I can do it..." I once more whispered to myself to give myself hope. I walked up to the front of the house and knocked on his door, even though I had the key to his house.

*click*

The sound of his door unlocking started to sound. The handle started to turn as my heart was pounding very loudly as if my heart was about to just jump out right in front of me. The door finally opened.

"Got that Minho!!" My eyes widened as the man in front of me turned to look at me.... Bad timing. My heart was now pounding more than before and my anxiousness was now taking over me. "JISUNG!! WHAT IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT DOING HERE!!" He yelled towards Minho. My heart sank. I didn't know he was here.

"F-father he uh... he-" shit come on think head.

"I- I CAME TO GET MY WORK!!! SIR!!" I bowed and yelled at the same time. My head was spinning. I couldn't think straight.

"This thing works in your company??!!" He exclaimed. He grabbed me by my collar and pulled me up. "Jisung..." he spit toward my face. I couldn't breathe.

"FATHER STOP YOURE HURTING HIM!!" Minho exclaimed with worry in his eyes. He grabbed his fathers arm but received a slap to the face instead of doing anything.

"Don't fucking tell me you still care about that piece of shit here??" He let me go. Coughing in the ground I could only watch from afar. This wasn't supposed to go this way... everything was supposed to go back to normal. Fuck. Tears ran from my face. Why do I always mess everything up.

"Father It's not that I care for him he just came and applied for a job at my company and managed to get in..." lies spewed from Minho's mouth. "I don't want any of my employees getting hurt. I would do this for anyone now father. You were about to leave so please the door is right there." Minho sighed as he was holding back tears. "I'll take care of the trash..."

Ha I fully know that he doesn't mean those words but yet my heart feels heaving and I want to cry more than I already am. I know how much he truly loves me...

"Alright now be a good son and find yourself a wife to produce more children with." He grabbed his things as he went up to Minho and gave him a pat on the back. "That's all you need a good wife." He then walked out of the house giving me the dirtiest look as I was still laying on the ground. I finally sat up and the moment I did Minho rushed over to me and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry ji... I didn't know he was going to come over today nor did you send me a text that you'd be over..."

"N-no it's ok technically it was my fault but for now I wanna go to my room please." I avoided eye contact this wasn't the time...