01

| chapter one |what is your name, angel?« but i want what i want and i gotta get it »

| chapter one |
what is your name, angel?
« but i want what i want
and i gotta get it »

"Go to Hell, Hyewon!" The foolish human yelled at the demon shoving her away. Hyewon simply smirked at the frightened girl as she continued following after her.

"I am from Hell, darling," Hyewon chuckled. Trapping the other girl between her two arms, she glared into her eyes. "I told you to not mess with me, didn't I?"

"I didn't know," the pathetic girl cried, only now regretting her stupid decisions.

"You're not so confident now, are you? That's what I hate the most about humans," Hyewon continued, "Your heads are so high up your asses until someone puts you back into your place. You think you're everything when in reality all you really are is garbage, a waste of air and space on this dying planet."

"Don't hurt me, please," the girl begged on her knees but Hyewon wasn't one to have mercy. She was cruel to those that deserved it, and sometimes just for fun. In this case, Sooji deserved it.

"See you in hell, Sooji," she taunted, wrapping her slim fingers around her neck as she lifted her against the wall. The girl gasped for air and kicked her feet trying to breathe but to no avail as Hyewon's grip only tightened.

The last thing Sooji saw were Hyewon's pitch black eyes, they were like black holes, ominous and devoid of warmth. Loosening her grip, the human body collapsed to the ground with a thud.

Hyewon reached into her jacket pulling out a box of matches, she lit one and dropped it onto the body, instantly it erupted into flames. A sadistic smile blanketed the Demon's features as she watched the body burn.

"Pathetic." She mumbled before walking away, leaving the body to burn. She stopped in her tracks as she noticed the third presence in the alley.

The sight in front of her was majestic, seraphic wings and a halo that enhanced an angelic aura.

The boy gulped frightened by the scene he walked in on. His eyes lingered about on the girl's dark wings and the horns above her head. It was a sight that only supernatural beings like himself, and she, could see.

"You shouldn't have done that," the Angel broke the silence first. "She's only human."

A small smirk painted Hyewon's lips as she took agonizingly slow steps towards him. "And you should just mind your own business," the Demon rolled her eyes before pushing him aside and walking away.

"You can be severely punished for hurting innocent humans," he insisted. It was as if his mouth had a mind of its own, it spoke whatever it wanted. The Demon turned to him once again and his body stiffened in its place.

"She wasn't innocent. And you," Hyewon glared into his pure and innocent brown eyes, "you should keep your mouth shut before the same happens to you." Renjun stared back into her dark ones just as intensely, standing his ground.

A smug grin appeared on the demon's lips, fascinated by the angel's courage. "What is your name, angel?"

Before he could answer, someone else did. "Renjun, what are you doing?" Both of them turned their heads to the other presence in the alley.

"Renjun," Hyewon muttered his name, smiling to herself.

Renjun glanced at her one last time before rushing over to the other Angel. "What were you doing with her?" She heard the other whisper.

"Nothing, let's just go," he shrugs his shoulders before walking away.

A low chuckle escaped the Demon's lips as she watched the two disappear into the distance. Something about him intrigued her. Perhaps, it was the pureness of his soul that she wanted to ruin so badly, or merely the fact that she was bored and something about him screamed fun.

new book yuuhhh! i swear i wont give up halfway like i did with your eyes🧎🏽‍♀️also if you want a playlist to listen to,i posted a link on my messageboard

also if you want a playlist to listen to,
i posted a link on my messageboard