03

| chapter three | i won't go easy on you

| chapter three |
i won't go easy on you..
« there's two of us, we're certain with desire
the pleasure's pain and fire, burn me »

Renjun stared into her piercing eyes, he held his breath in at their proximity. Her face was merely inches away from his. His pure eyes traveled from her dark eyes to her lips and then back. "I should go," he managed to utter out.

"Except there is a tiny problem, Jun," Hyewon finally pulled away. "You can't leave."

"Why not?"

"Look at you, you're not hurt. You are perfectly fine. And that's not what Hani wanted," Hyewon sighed, feigning sympathy. "If I don't do something, they will."

Renjun ran a hand through his brown hair, sighing in defeat. He cursed his curious nature that had brought him to this situation. "Can't you do something? Talk to them or tell them that I ran away before you could do anything."

"Why should I?" She arched her eyebrow, enjoying his distress. "And also, I don't let anyone get away from me, so that won't even be believable."

The angel seemed to be out of options. He met her gaze and opened his mouth to speak again. "Then just.." he contemplated, "hurt me."

Needless to say, Hyewon was stunned yet even more intrigued. She was hesitant but who was she to deny his desperate request. "You sure?"

He nodded. "I'm sure."

"I won't go easy on you," Hyewon warned, walking closer to him. Renjun simply nodded, closing his eyes and awaiting the pain.

Hyewon wasn't going to hurt him though, at least not in the way a Demon usually does. Instead, she watched him. She was amazed by him, she wanted to know more and see more of him. She had never been interested in someone as much as him. And she hated it.

"This is going to sting a bit," She placed her hands on his shoulders to keep him steady before leaning in.

Renjun's body flinched and his breath hitched as he felt the softness of her lips against the skin of his neck. He felt as her teeth grazed his skin, slightly biting down on it, prompting a hiss to escape his lips.

Heat rose from the angel's stomach to his face as she continued kissing all over his neck. He expected something worse. He expected to be in pain and bleeding after she was done with him but instead...he enjoyed it.

Absentmindedly, he allowed his head to fall back exposing more of his neck to her. He wanted more. The demon let out a low chuckle.

"This is supposed to hurt," Hyewon pulled away, and he flickered his eyes open. Embarrassment blanketed his delicate features in the form of a light blush. "That should be enough." The Demon eyed the bruises that littered his neck with an amused grin.

Renjun stood still, his eyes remained on the floor too embarrassed to look at her. Hyewon leaned in once again, pressing her lips against his forehead. He was flabbergasted by the sudden delicacy, and so was she. She had no idea what she was thinking. Perhaps, she wasn't thinking about anything, her thoughts were infiltrated by him.

"You should go now." She was back to her apathetic self. She stepped away from him, putting a few feet of distance between him and herself. "Don't get into trouble with them anymore, they won't let you off so easily."

Renjun finally looked up at her, meeting her gaze. He wanted to speak but he didn't know what to say. He nodded in response before heading towards the exit. He stopped in his tracks, his feet planted on the concrete. He turned around to look at her one last time. "Thank you," he smiled at her, "For helping me, I mean."

Hyewon shrugged her shoulders as if it meant nothing. "It won't happen a second time," she said. He turned around and continued walking away.

Once he disappeared into the staircase, the demon dropped to the hard floor, she weaved her fingers through her locks of hair, frustrated by her impulsive act.

"What the hell was that kiss for?"

heart eyes for hyewon