Chapter 2 Page 6

Third Person POV

Thana begins to slash at the Yeti. But her katana doesn't do much to the Yetis thick skin. Thana rolls her eyes. As she realizes her old tactics won't work against the Snow beast. She huffs and goes to hit the beast again. But she is thrown to the side. She hears a crack and she looks at her Katana. Once she sees it she gets mad. The first weapon she ever made is now broken. The katana lies in the snow, broken into two pieces.

Thana hears the beast getting ready to attack her again. But she steps out of the way just in time. "Come on, what can I do to defeat it?" Thana asks herself. The snow giant knocks Thana away from it again. Thana lands on some ice with a thud. Her vision begins to blur as she realizes she hit her head. Thana sits up and shakes her head. It helps a little so she slowly stands up. She goes to pull her dagger out but she stops.

She stops when she hears a voice whispering in her ear. But..... no one is there. "Your powers are strong...... think of your weapon. You know what it is darling." The whispery voice says. Thanas throat closes up as she realizes what the voice means. Years ago during a fight Thana had summoned a giant black and purple scythe. It held so much power. It made her feel very very powerful. Thana takes a deep breath and listens as the beast runs towards her.

"Scythe!" Thana screams out just as the beast is in front of her. Within a second a scythe appears in Thana's hand. She takes a breath and slashes at the monster. It gets hurt badly. Thana slashes at it again and it falls to the ground. It is barely breathing as Thana walks up to it. "I give you mercy." Thana tells the poor beast. She then takes one last swing at it and it does. Forever disappearing into the snow and earth.

Thana sighs and let's the scythe go away. "Now, where are the boys?" Thana asks herself as she begins to walk. She walks around, looking for the boys she had come to niflheim with. But because she is alone. Thana gets trapped in her thoughts as she walks. 'Will I stop....loving him? I understand why he doesn't love me. I'm not the best person to be around. I'm surprised any of them stay around me.' Thana sighs sadly.

'Maybe they're all just scared I will hurt them if they leave me. I would never try to hurt any of them. I care about them too much. But..... Do they care about me? Maybe they're all just faking it. None of them really need me. Xylo was just fine before he met me. He doesn't need a sister. Ricarro will be fine, he will forget about me soon. I barely know Davis, Nad, and Nero. But.... what about Cal?'

'Would he care. He doesn't like me like I like him. I understand that. And I respect it. But it hurts. My chest hurts whenever I see him. I want to know why. I want to know all these feelings I am feeling. I want to know what stuff is. I want to learn.... but wouldn't it be better for everyone if I went back to the underworld. They would all be fine. Won't they?' Thana asks herself. She sighs as she shakes her head. Trying to get rid of all her thoughts.

Thana's head turns to the side when she hears someone yell. It sounds like Ricarro. It seems as though they found Thor's hammer. Thana looks over to where they all are. She then looks away from them. Wondering if she should go to them.. or.... or leave them. Her jaw clenches as she silently yells at herself. Mad that she even thought of leaving her brother. Along with all of her new friends.

Thana sighs and walks to where all the boys are at. "Sup boys." Thana says as she walks up to them. "Thana!" They all say happily. Thana gives them all a smile. "We found Mjolnir!" Ricarro says happily. Thana smiles at him, "well what are you guys waiting for. Go see if you can lift it." Thana tells them all. The boys smile and Davis goes down into the whole first. The rest follow. The only boy that stayed up was Lychee.