Chapter 3 Page 3

Third Person POV

There are Brown Dragons, Green Dragons, Purple Dragons, Blue Dragons, Black Dragons, Light blue Dragons, Pink Dragons, Red Dragons, Yellow Dragons, Gold Dragons, White Dragons, Gray Dragons, Tan Dragons, Orange Dragons, and many more colors of dragons. There are many different sizes of Dragons. All of them seem to have one eye color per Dragon. But there was one Dragon. The Dragon that had taken Thana to this new realm. This Dragon has two different colored eyes. The same colors as Thana.

"I did." The Dragon that brought Thana in says. "Why?" The elder asks. "Feel her aura! Look into her eyes! Her father, Hades sent guards after her. He didn't care if they killed her or not. They threw her off a cliff and i.... I had to save her!" The dragon says as they look over at Thana multiple times. The elder looks at thana and sees her eyes. But as the elder goes to speak they notice how thanas legs wobble and shake. They also take notice of the tiredness in her eyes and the bags under her eyes.

The elder also takes into account the burns and cuts all over Thanas body. "Demi-God, how long were you running for. And who hurt you?" The elder Dragon asks. "A-a f-few hours. A-and i-it w-was the g-guards." Thana says, her eyes closing every couple of seconds. But she keeps snapping them back open. "Bring in the healing bottle!" The elder dragon yells out to another dragon. Thana jumps a little and flinches. A blue medium-sized dragon quickly goes over to Thana. "Rest young Demi-god." The medium dragon says as they lay down for Thana to rest on.

Thana hesitates for a minute before she sits down and relaxes. "Here young one. These are pills made of Golden Dragon fire. They will heal all. And if you are close to death you can take these. Or if you have a curse it will make the curse run slower as long as you take a pill everyday." The elder tells Thana as a half human half dragon hands Thana a pill. Thana takes it and within a minute her body begins to feel much better. "Young one." The elder begins.

"Please get some rest. We will talk when you wake." The elder tells the sleepy girl. Thana nods her head and mumbles a small thank you. Before Thana falls asleep the dragon that had brought her here comes over to her. The dragon lays down and rests its head on Thanas lap. One by one all the dragons lay around Thana. Her aura calling out to them. And within minutes Thana along with most of the dragons all fall asleep.

After a few hours Thana wakes up. She looks around and sees the hundreds of dragons. She sits up and looks at them all. And she counts them. 100 different shades of Blue Dragons. 120 or so Purple Dragons. 80 Brown Dragons. 85 Green Dragons. 80 Black Dragons. 45 Pink Dragons. 89 Red Dragons. 49 Yellow Dragons. 30 White Dragons. 45 Gray Dragons. 20 Tan Dragons. 50 Orange Dragons. About 100 dragons of different colors. And 15 Gold Dragons.

Thana slowly stands up and grabs her bag. She checks and makes sure the book is still in it. Seeing it is, Thana carefully walks around them all and gets to the edge of all the Dragons. "Aw you're awake Young one." The elder says. "H-hello." Thana says in her small voice. "Come with me, young one." The elder says as they walk through a cave entrance going farther into the cave. Thana quickly follows after them. After a minute or two they get to a small pond. There is a waterfall.

The water seems to be changing colors instead of staying one color. But because Thana has been in the underworld her whole life she has never seen water before. "Young one, My name is Elder Kur. I am the oldest of all dragons. And I am also what humans call. The leader." Elder Kur says as they look into the water. Thana looks up at the dragon with interest. "What is your name Young one?" Elder Kur asks. "M-my n-name i-is T-thana." She says in a small whisper.

"Well Thana, it is very rare when a golden Dragon. Takes an interest in anyone. But I understand why Kayda has taken an interest in you." Kur tells Thana. "You have an aura that makes all creatures feel calm around you. All the dragon here has taken a liking to you. But I will speak of that with you at a later date." The elder says as they look down at the small girl to the side of them. Thana looks up and nods her head and gives Kur a small smile.

"To begin with. You are not ready to find out the whole truth. You can not read the book just yet. But I will make it so when you are ready. You can come read the book. But until then, it will be safe here. Hades will not be able to get it again." Elder Kur says. "W-what a-about when i h-have to g-go b-back t-to H-hades?" Thana asks. "I will have Kayda take you back. But I will also come along. I must speak with him. Do not worry about him hurting you ever again." Kur says as they look down at Thana with a dragon-like smile. Thana smiles and pulls the book out of her bag. She gives it to Kur and they put it into a bubble of water that is surrounded by multicolored fire.