Chapter 1 Page 15 (Rewritten)

Third Person POV

Thana begins to blush a little and looks away from Xylo. "Well, I woke up first and went to get us breakfast. I wrote a note telling him if I wasn't back by the time he woke up. He could stay and wait for me. Or he could leave. But if he did leave I asked him to write on the paper so I knew he didn't get kidnapped or hurt. I was so sure he was going to leave if he woke before I got back. But he stayed." A soft smile appears on Thanas's face.

"When i got back he was awake. He was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I was surprised, relaxed and.... Happy. To see that he was still here. So I sat beside him and gave him a Blueberry muffin and some water. He told me his favorite kind of muffin is Blueberry. So I decided to mess with him. I called him Blueberry. I swear I saw him blush. But I just shook it off as nothing. I kept calling him Blueberry. It was... cute." A small blush appears on her face again.

"That is until he called me Star. I asked him why the nickname Star. You wanna know what he said?" Thana asks Xylo. "Yeah tell me." Xylo says wanting to know. A bigger blush comes on Thana's face, "He told me it's because I shine as bright as a Star." Thana smiles more. "I don't think i've ever bushed as hard as i did then. I looked away from him to hide my face. That didn't work. Because then he started tickling me. I didn't even think I was ticklish before this." Thana shakes her head a little. Xylo hides a chuckle.

"I tried to run so he couldn't tickle me anymore. That didn't work very well... or at all. He grabbed me and started tickling me more. I didn't even notice when he got me on the couch and pinned me down and tickled me more. To get him to stop I had to say he was the best. It was a little difficult while being tickled. But I did it. And he stopped tickling me. That's when we noticed our position. I think he leaned in a little. Or was it me that leaned in?" She looks away and out of the window.

"Once we came to our senses we quickly got off the couch. We both started to stutter and apologize. He left and I sat on the floor wondering what the hell just happened. I didn't understand any of my feelings or thoughts. So I thought of who I could ask for help. So I went to you thinking you could help. And you did help me. You helped me alot. And saying everything out loud makes me realize more about how much I care about him. I mean hell he was the first person I ever let see my eyes. Why didn't I realize this sooner." Thana says the end while smacking her forehead.

Xylo chuckles at her and shakes his head. "Feelings, especially love, are very hard to understand. And where you've never known about those kinds of emotions. I would expect it to be even hard for you then most people. You just have to take it one day at a time. But im not someone you should really talk about love too. I can introduce you to Bryan. He is the son of Aphrodite. You know the goddess of love. He can help you. But until then... I got to go speak to.... Someone. I'll talk to you later Thana. Stay safe." Xylo says as he pat his short sister's head.

"Ok, Thank you Xylo. I need to think anyway. Bye." Thana says as Xylo leaves and shuts the door behind him. Thana goes and sits on the couch to think. Xylo walks to the Egyption pantheons side of camp. He walks into the main area inside the pyramid and sees Davis sitting by the bar. "Hey Davis, Have you seen Cal?" Xylo asks the blonde. "Yeah Neigh-bro ran into his room a while ago. Funny thing is his face was bright red. It was funny." Davis says laughing. Xylo chuckles "Thanks Davis." He says as he walks to Cal's door.

Xyo knocks on Cals door and waits a couple seconds before the door opens. "Hello... Oh h-hey Xylo. Whats up?" Cal asks, his eyes not meeting Xylos eyes. "Hey i just want to talk. Can we talk in your room?" Xylo says as he nods too inside Cal's room. "Yeah of course" Cal opens his door all the way and moves so Xylo can go inside. Xylo goes inside and looks around Cal's room as Cal closes the door. "So what is up Xylo?" Cal asks, trying to play it cool.

"Well I just got done talking to Thana." Xylo pauses as he watches Cal's eyes widen and fill with a little fear. "I just want to let you know. If i ever find out you hurt her in any way. I will end you. But that's not the only reason i'm here." Xylo says. Cal's eyes are filled with fear as he looks at Xylo. The noticeably stronger man. "Cal... I'm not going to hurt you unless you hurt Thana. Just... be careful and patient with her please. I can tell you like her." Xylo pauses as he prepares what he is going to say next.

"She doesn't know much about emotions. Or about love or relationships. And i can't guide her through everything. So if you really do care about her like i think you do. Just take care of her. Teach her about emotions. Both good and bad. Show her that it is ok to show her emotions and that it's ok to let more people in." Xylo looks at Cal with a little hope in his eyes. Hope that Cal will teach his sister. "Thank you Cal." Xylo says confusing Cal. "Why are you thanking me?" Cal asks.

Xylo smiles a little. "My sister trusts you... a lot. You're the first person she has let touch her without her flinching away. You're the first person she has felt 100% safe and comfortable with. So thank you. For making her feel safe and welcome. Thank you for being there for her. I'm going to go now. But please don't hurt her." Xylo turns and goes to open the door. But he stops and says one last thing to Cal. "You have my blessing to date her." Xylo then opens the door and walks out of Cal's room. But at Xylo's last statement Cal is frozen. And his face is burning red and he didn't realize how much he needed to hear that.