Chapter 1 Page 8 (Rewritten)

Third Person POV

Thana meets Davis at the entrance of the Greek cabin. Both of them only wearing towels. Davis towel only covering his waist. Thanas towel covering her chest, stomach, waist, and half way down her thighs. "Lets go Sis!" Davis says excitedly as he leads the way to the onsen. "MotoMoto should be meeting us inside the onsen." Thana nods as she follows Davis. Davis has a smile on his face just thinking about the onsen. "You will love the water!" He says happily. Thana smiles softly and shakes her head a little.

"Does it feel anything like Lava?" She asks remembering all the times she would fall into and swim in the lava in hell. Davis looks at her confused. "Uhh i don't think so. I've never been in lava before. But from how hot fire is, I can say it isn't like lava.." He says with a thinking face. And he strokes his nonexistent beard. "Also!" Davis looks at Thana with concern in his eyes. "You know what lava feels like!?" He asks. Thana smirks a little and nods her head. "Wha, where, when, how?" He asks, looking at her with wide eyes.

"In the underworld. The first time was when I was 12. I don't know-how. One day i was trying to jump across a lava pit trying to explore and the next thing i know i slipped and fell into the lava." She explains a little as if it's no big deal. "YOU FELL INTO LAVA! SURVIVED! AND CONTINUED SWIMMING IN LAVA AFTER THAT!!" Davis yells with worry, concern, fear, and admiration in his eyes. Thana chuckles softly and nods her head. "The lava felt nice. And it was a good and easy way to escape people that were after me. A Lot of creatures in the underworld can't survive in lava." Thana says.

Davis stays quiet for a couple of seconds as they both continue to walk. "I don't know whether to be impressed, worried, or calm about this information." He says thinking more. "All of the above." Thana says with a small smirk. Davis sighs and says "I'm glad we're going to the onsen. I need to relax after this talk." He runs his hand down his face. Nero laughs at Davis. "Shut up you blueberry!" Davis says as he glares at the spirit. Nero laughs louder just to spit Davis. Thana laughs a little. Davis groans "Not you toooooo. Why do you have to laugh at my pain?" Davis says jokingly.

Thana and Nero both laugh more. It takes them both a couple minutes to calm down. And by then they all make it to the onsen. Davis is chuckling as he opens the onsen door. "Welcome to the onsen Thana." He says as he holds the door open for Thana. "Moto-Moto!" Davis says excitedly when he sees his friend. "Hey Davis!" MInamoto says as he gets out of the water to greet Davis. "OH and who is this?" Minamoto asks as he looks at Thana. "Moto this is Thana, she's a broet.Thana, this is Minamoto. He's my bro." Davis says introducing his two friends.

"Hello Minamoto." Thana says, giving him a small smile. "Heyo Thana. Please call me Moto-Moto." Minamoto says with a big smile on his face. "Now let's get in the water!" Davis says as he quickly gets in the water. He sighs happily and relaxes. Moto-Moto gets in the water and relaxes also. Thana gets in the water not expecting it to feel nice. She relaxes and smiles more. This time her smile is much more noticeable than her other smiles. Davis smiles at Thana and nods his head. "It feels good right." Davis says already knowing the answer.

Thana nods "Surprisingly yeah. I'll need to come here more often." She admits to Davis as she relaxes more. "Wait wait wait... This is your first time coming to the onsen?" Moto-Moto says with surprise. Thana chuckles a little and nods. "Yeah, I honestly didn't know this existed until Davis told me about it." Motor-Moto looks at her with shock as she tells him this. Davis, Nero, and Thana all start to laugh a little. "You're joking right?" Moto-Moto asks. Thana just shakes her head no, silently telling him that she is not joking. Moto-Moto just shakes his head as if that's the craziest thing he has ever heard.

They all stay in the onsen for about an hour. All four of them (Thana, Nero, Davis, Moto-Moto) Sitting in the water Joking, talking, and passing pick up lines to one another. After a while Thana is the first to leave. "Seeya Moto-Moto, Davis, Nero." Thana says as she waves and walks out of the onsen. The other three say bye and they continue talking. Thana walks to her cabin and quickly changes into her normal clothes. She takes a deep breath, her body and mind still feeling relaxed from the onsen. She lays down feeling tired from not getting enough sleep for the past couple nights. She closes her eyes and she quickly falls asleep.