Chapter 2 Page 7

Third Person POV

Thana sits in the snow above the boys. Lychee sits next to her. "Where did you go off to?" Lychee asks the girl. Thana shrugs as she begins to get pulled back into her mind. "Hey, what's wrong?" Lychee asks the girl who he sees as a sister. Thana snaps back to reality as she shakes her head to clear her thoughts. "Nothing is wrong, I'm fine." She tells the boy. Lychee looks at her with a look telling her that he doesn't believe her.

Thana just looks away from him and down at the group of boys who are all trying to lift up the hammer. She watches as her brother tries to lift up the hammer. Ricarro begins to say that Xylo moved it. But no one believes him. Thana's lip turns up a little, as she knows her brother did pick it up a little. But he doesn't believe in himself enough to fully pick it up. Ricarro walks to Mjolnir and unlike what everyone thinks. Ricarro picks up the hammer as if it is the easiest thing in the world.

Thana smirks at the boy as everyone begins to freak out. The boys climb out of the whole. And begins to walk a little while talking. Thana follows them but zones out of what they are all saying when she hears a voice. She can tell no one else hears the voice. "They don't care for you. You should leave. Become more powerful. And once you're as powerful as a god, you should destroy them all. " the voice says. Thana shakes her head and whispers to herself. "No they care about me."

"No they don't, think about it. Ricarro thinks he loves everyone. But he doesn't know what love is. He doesn't know anything. Xylo is only pretending to care for you because you're his sister. But if you weren't his sister he wouldn't care about you. Davis doesn't care about anyone but himself. Nero is dead. And doesn't know you. Lychee barely knows you. You so none of them care about you." The voice says. Thana's face drops a little and she stands away from the boys as they all talk.

"What about cal?" Thana whispers, wanting an answer from the voice. "Oh Cal? You really believe he could love you. No one can love you. Cal doesn't care about you. He is just afraid to say anything. You know just in case you try to hurt him." The voice says. Thana goes to whisper something to the voice but she stops when someone tries to get her attention. "Huh? What?" Thana asks. "Do you think it is a good idea for Ricarro to have Mjolnir?" Xylo asks his sister.

"Well yeah, he is the only one that can weld it. Sure he can weld it because he is pure of heart, but he also has a warrior's soul. So yeah, Ricarro should hold onto it until we find Thor to give it back to him." Thana tells them all. The boys go back to arguing but Thana gets distracted. Cal walks up to her. "What's wrong?" Cal asks the girl. Thana turns and looks at him. "...what is the white stuff everywhere?" Thana asks the blue haired boy.

"It's called snow, it's like half frozen water." Cal explains to her. Thana nods her head showing she understands. "Thanks Cal." She says to him with a small smile on her face. Cal smiles softly at Thana. "No problem.... Hey about earlier. I didn't-" Cal gets cut off by Ricarro flying over the twos heads. "We can talk later ok Cal. We need to watch Ricarro right now." Thana says. "Yeah, ok" Cal says, his shoulders slumping down. "Come on let's go!!" Ricarro says as he begins to fly away. Everyone quickly follows him.

After a while of walking and Ricarro flying they all decide to take a break. Thana gets distracted by a small voice again. So she walks away from everyone. "Look at them all. They're all so much happier without you. They would be better off without you. You should leave." The voice says. "Who are you?" Thana asks the voice. "You need not worry about that now. You must leave them all. Leave and learn young one." The voice says. Thana gets shook out of the voice when she hears the boys yelling about the Hammer.

She quickly walks over to the boys. "Ok Cal ready?" Ricarro says as he gets ready to throw Mjolnir at Cal. Thana just watches. Confused at what is happening. Ricarro throws Mjolnir and time seems to stop for a moment. Thana watches as Cal dies. But when time seems to start again Cal is fine. Only thing wrong is he is much paler than usual. Thana quickly runs over to Cal and hugs him. Cal quickly hugs her back. "I did it! I did it!" Ricarro says happily. "Did you do it?" Davis asks.