Dear Cal,

'Dear Cal,

Cal I am sorry I did not tell you of my feelings sooner. But I am also glad I didn't. Because if I did. You wouldn't just be losing a friend. But maybe a girlfriend. Cal i think the first time i realized i liked you more than just a friend was when i showed you my eyes. There is just something about your aura and personality that draws me to you. I didn't know what it really was until we almost kissed. After you left I was freaking out. I didn't know what I felt. I went to Xylo to try and understand my feelings. When he told me what I felt was... Love. I knew he was right. But I didn't think you would ever love me back. When you told me that you just wanted to forget about what happened at my cabin before we went to Nifflwiffle. I didn't know what I felt. I had to once again ask Xylo. I figured out what I felt was heartbreak. I wanted to stop talking to you and figure myself out. But... I couldn't stay away from you. Especially after I saw you die. Haha, would you look at that. You live and I die. But you don't have to see it. And I'm glad of that. So thank you. Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on. Thank you for helping me when I needed it. Thank you for telling me stories when I was down. Thank you for staying with me at night when I asked you to. Thank you for teaching me what Love is. I hate to say this. But... Goodbye My Love.

The Girl That Will Love You Forever Thana-'