Chapter 2 Page 11

Third Person POV

Thana goes in and out of conciseness. She hears what is happening but she cant do anything. Her mind is too fuzzy and her body is too weak. But when she hears that Ricarro is in trouble she forces herself to get up. But when she does she watches as Davis gets killed. Her eyes widen under her mask as she keeps herself from falling. But suddenly time seems to reverse. Davis is standing up normally. He is fine.

But the thought of Loki killing Davis is still in everyones minds. So Thana pushes her weakness aside and begins to attack Loki. As they fight Thana walks over to where Xylo is and helps him out of the ice. She then pushes her brother towards Mjolnir. She watches as he picks it up and knocks out Loki. Xylo drops the hammer on the god of mischief. She sighs and relaxes when everyone walks over to Xylo.

As everyone is talking, Cal notices Thana leaning up against some ice. Cal quickly walks up to her. Thana stands up and goes to walk to him. But before she can make it two steps she begins to fall. Cal quickly runs over to her and picks her up. He takes her over to the rest of the group. "Xylo! Somethings wrong with Thana!" Cal says quickly as he gets to the group. Thana slowly opens her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Thana are you ok?" Xylo asks, concerned for his sister. "Too.... much sleepy." She says slowly. Xylo takes a deep breath and relaxes his shoulders. "Shes ok, she just used too much power. She just needs a nap." Xylo tells the blue haired man thats holding his little sister. Cal nods his head and puts Thana on his back so she can rest better. "Take a nap Thana. Ill take care of you." Cal tells her quietly. Thana nods her head and slowly falls asleep.

The next time Thana wakes up she doesn't know where she is. Thana sits up and rubs her eyes. She looks around and sees a mostly empty room. It has a desk with a.. Big phone?? And a bed with a nightstand. The door opens and Thana quickly looks to see who it is. She relaxes when Cal walks into the room. Cal looks at her and smiles a little as he carries a water bottle. "Here, you need to drink." Cal says as he hands the water to Thana.

Thana takes it "Am i in your room?" Thana asks as she looks at the blue haired boy. "Yea you're in my room. After you fell asleep Nad took us back to the big tree. Then I just carried you here." Cal tells Thana as she takes a drink of the water he had brought her. "Do you know why you passed out?" Cal asks Thana. "Uh yeah, I used too much power at once. M-My body couldnt handle it. Plus the cold didnt help." Thana tells the blue haired boy.

"O-ok, Do you remember what happened yesterday?" Cal asks, wanting to see how her memory is. "Uh yeah I do, the boys wanted to be heros. So Nad took us to the tree of life. We went to Nifflehiem. I got lost. Met up with all of you when we found mojinor. Ummm, Ricarro picked it up. Some stuff happened with you that I would rather not remember. Ummm, we met Loki. He went into all of our heads. I used a spell to make him get out. Then it starts to get blurry. But I know we won the fight. Then it all goes black." Thana says.

Cal nods his head and lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Good, you remember everything important then. And yeah. I would rather not remember that either." Cal says with a small chuckle at the end. Thana sits up at the edge of the bed and sits up. Cal watch's her carefully just in case she falls. Thana yawns and stands up. She wobbles a little but soon steadies herself. When Cal sees her wobble he quickly goes over to her.

"Are you okay?" Cal asks concerned. Thana gives Cal a small smile. "Im okay, dont worry." She says as she shakes her head. Cal takes a deep breath and nods his head, glad she is okay. "Let's go into the common area." Thana says. Cal nods and goes and opens his room door. Thana follows and goes out of Cals room. Cal shuts the door. "Oh uh i got you something." Cal says as he rubs his neck. Thana looks at him and tilts her head. "You didnt have to get me anything." She says with a small blush on her face.

"Yeah, but i saw it and...and i felt as though something was drawing me to give it to you. Plus I thought you would like it." Cal says, his own blush on his face. Thana smiles at him. Cal reaches into his pocket and pulls out something. But he keeps it in his hand for a minute. "Uh here" Cal says as he blushes more. He lets the necklace drop so it is hanging by one of his fingers. Thana's eyes widen as she looks at the necklace Cal has gotten for her.