Chapter 1 Page 1 (Rewritten)

Third Person POV

Thana has been alone for most of her life. Her father Hades has kept her secret from her three half brothers. Thana has been having to stay in hell her whole life. She is always alone unless she is in the pit and fighting. Thana has never known her mother. For as long as she can remember she has lived in the underworld. Thana likes to steal books from Hades library. She also will listen to people from a dictance. Now, lets go to where she is now. Thana is sitting in the Underworld....alone like always. She has never had friends, only acquaintances. She's very quiet and doesn't talk much.

Thana is sitting writing in her notebook when one of Hades' minions runs up to her. "There you are Thana" she looks at him. "Come with me, Hades wants to talk with you" he turns and starts walking away. Thana gets up and follows Hades' minion. "Come on!" he yells as he ushers Thana to go faster. She glares at him making him shrink back and cower under her gaze. The minion slows down and waits for Thana. They both walk to Hades castle. The minion opens the door and Thana walks into the throne room. Her head held high as if she doesn't care about anything. Her posture is perfect and she acts as if she is the ruler of the underworld.

Hades gives Xylo the rest of his powers and Ricarro falls from the black box as Thana walks in. "AH there you are. It took you long enough." Hades says glaring at Thana. She keeps her head up as if she doesn't notice. Ricarro is getting up off the floor. "Yes well if you had better minions it wouldn't have taken me so long father" Thana resorts back. Xylo and Colius look at her with surprise. "What! Why did you call Hades father?" Xylo asks. Thana doesn't make a move to answer him so Hades does. "Xylo, Colius, this is your sister. I had her before I had met Persephone. She is going to be going with you both to Camp Oasis" Hades says as if it didn't shock his two sons.

"Now go!" he says, everyone quickly leaves. Once outside of the castle Colius, Xylo, and Ricarro turn and look at Thana. Ricarro runs up to Thana "Hi! I'm Ricarro!" he says excitedly. Thana looks at him through her mask. "Hello Ricarro, I am Thana" she introduces herself. "Hi!" Ricarro says again. Thana gives a tiny smile that can be mistaken as a smirk. "Your cool, I actually like you." She says. Ricarro smiles more "Yay! So were friends?" Ricarro asks excitedly. Thana gives a small smile that only Ricarro sees and she nods to his question. He smiles more "WOOOHOO!" he yells a little and jumps excitedly.

Next Colius walks up to her "um hello, I'm Colius, your uh younger half brother apparently" he says a little confused. Thana looks at him then at Xylo and sees the confusion in their eyes. "Would you two like me to explain?" she asks, Colius and Xylo nod. "Yes please" Colius says. She hums a little before nodding "I am Thana daughter of the Greek god of the underworld Hades. I am younger than you Xylo, but i am older than you Colius. I will explain more another time. But shall we get out of the underworld before Hades decides to not let us leave." Thana says.

They all nod and all split off to get their stuff. Thana already having all her stuff she just walks to where the portal is and waits while writing in her book. Everyone soon arrives and Thana does not waste any time after the portal opens. She immediately jumps through it and goes to the other side. She stands waiting for everyone else. Once everyone else comes through she just watches what everyone else does. Trying not to laugh when Ricarro gets thrown into the air. She mostly stays behind everyone and listens buuut not really. She's mostly in her own mind and thinking.

'Why now? After so many years why is he now letting me see my brothers? Why am I now aloud out of the underworld? What will happen while on earth? I wonder, who will I meet? What kind of adventures will I go on? Will I make friends? Will I even like people? I guess...... I guess only time will tell. But until then I will take it one day at a time and hope for the best, I guess' Thana snaps out of her thoughts when she hears a woman yells Xylos name. She looks up and sees Ricarro trying to introduce himself but the woman ignores him and runs to Xylo and hugs him.

Thana smiles a little as she sees Ricarro trying to hug the woman and Xylo and also ruining the moment. Thana zones out again and snaps back to reality when they start introducing each other. "Any way Kayla this is Colius my half brother, Thana my uh....half-sister. And that's Ricarro my friend." Xylo says pointing to everyone. Ricarro introduces himself again. Colius smile and says his name sweetly. Thana just does a small wave not talking. Kayla is a little visibly distressed. They all agree that Xylo and Kayla will go catch up, Colius will go find his cabin and Ricarro is to stay at the fountain.

"Uh Thana and Colius, you two can go find your cabins. Just find a cabin without a name on it and you can have it." Kayla says. Thana nods and does a salute and walks away to get a feel of the area. She finds the Greek area and walks to a cabin farthest away from everyone that has no name on it. She walks in and finds a sign. She writes her name on it and hangs it above her door. She starts getting her room ready for her. She gets curtains and hangs them up. Glad that it is somehow all magic.

She makes a Black curtains, Gold bed sheets, she makes the inside of her room a light pretty gray and makes stars on the ceiling. As soon as everything is to her liking she lays down on the floor and stares at the stars on her ceiling. 'This will take awhile to get used to people.' She sighs and closes her eyes to get some sleep. Still laying on the floor. 

Authors note: i hope you all like this