Chapter 2 Page 16

Third Person POV

Thana laughs a little as she and Cal walk along a path. Cal smiles at the sound of Thana's laugh. "Oh hey guys." Cal says as the two walk up to a bridge. On the bridge is Momiji and Ricarro. At the bottom of the bridge is Nero and Lychee. "Helllooo." Lychee says as he turns around. Nero turns and looks at the pair walking up to them. "Ohhh Nero i love your dress. And Lychee, I love your suit." Thana says smiling at the two. "Who... Are you?" Lychee asks, his eyes squinting at the girl.

Everyone laughs and Thana shakes her head. "That's Thana, She just doesnt have her mask on." Cal says with a small chuckle. "Ohhhhhh now I understand." Lychee says. "Why are you red?" Cal asks once he notices the change in the boy. "My juice!" Lychee says happily. Thana begins to zone out as she hears a voice off in the distance. She normally wouldn't be concerned. But it is the same voice that she heard in Niflheim. And the voice from some of her dreams.

Well, they're not really dreams. They're more like nightmares. "Why arE yOu HeRE. No oNE WAntS yOU hEre." The voice says. Thana feels as though the voice is coming from over her shoulder. She feels as though there is someone pressing against her back. But the voice moves. "No OnE cAReS AbouT yOU." The voice says now in front of the girl. "LoOk At YouR fAcE. wHO wOulD eVer WanT To sEe YoUr EyeS." The voice says. Thana looks down. Her hair going to cover her eyes.

"Do you want to try the juice Thana?" Lychee asks the girl. Thana blinks her eyes a few times and looks back up. "Uh yeah sure." Thana says with a fake smile. Momijji looks at the girl with a confused face. Lychee hands Thana some of the juice and Thana quickly drinks it. "It tastes weird." Thana says, making a small face. Thana can feel herself change. Her hair goes into pigtails,, She gets taller, Her dress changes, And a mask goes over her eyes again.

"What do i look like?" Thana asks. But everyone around her, including Cal, feels her aura change. "T-Thana?" Momijij asks with a hint of fear in her voice. "Yeah? What?" Thana asks. "I-is that actually you?" Momijj asks again. "Yeah it's me. What do you mean?" Thana asks. "Nothing, it's just...." Momiji trailos off. "Your aura changed." Lychee says. "You look cool!" Ricarro says with a smile. Thana smiles a little and walks over to the water. She freezes when she looks into the water.

 She freezes when she looks into the water

"LoOk At YOu. YoUR ChANgiNg InTO yOuR TRuE ForM." The voice says. Thana backs away from the water and looks at Lychee. "Do... Do you have something to reverse the drink?" Thana asks. "Yeah, here. Ricarro, you want one?" Lychee asks as he hands Thana a green drink. It takes a moment but the drink works. And then she turns back to her normal self. But she can still feel something off with herself.

"YoU LeT ME iN." The voice says. Thana feels her heart stop with fear. But she quickly blushes it away. As to not worry anyone.But when she zones back into the conversation everyone is saying their goodbyes. "Cal, i'm gonna go see if i can find Xylo. I'll see you later." Thana says, her eyes have clear fear in them. Cal nods his head and bids Thana a farewell. Thana smiles at Cal and walks away.

After a few minutes of being alone. Time seems to stop. Thana looks around and sees campers frozen in place. Suddenly the sky turns purple and red. After a few minutes all the campers drop to the ground. And Thana watches as their souls begin to leave their bodies. "ItS StARtInG." The voice says with a laugh. Thana looks up at the ball area as she hears lightning strike in it. Thana quickly runs into the palace area and sees Xylo fighting Magnus.

She also sees Inpu with one arm. Thana runs over to Inpu as he looks in a book. "Is there anything i can do to help?" Thana asks the anubis boy. "You're here? Whatever. Help Xylo distrac Magnus!" Inpu says as he goes back to looking in the book. Thana nods even though he is not looking at her. "Please work." Thana whispers to herself as she runs towards the two. Thana closes her eyes and feels a small pain in her back. Thana jumps and begins to fly in the air.

Her wings flap behind her as she quickly goes towards her brother. "Hey." Thana says. "WHat are you doing here?" Xylo asks with surprise. "Don't question it. Let's distract this possessed demigod." Thana says as she quickly flies to the other side of the room. After what seems like hours. But what is actually five minutes. Inpu finds what he needs. Thana flyers away from the two as she watches an arm made of eyes appear on Inpu. Thana watches with sad eyes as she sees Magnus cry a little.

The two siblings get up and walk outside. Thana follows after them all. Xylo helps Inpu walk outside. Thana stands off to the side as they talk to Nad. But she jumps a little as the three demigods attack the book. But Thana sees something the others don't. A black shadow flies out of the book and towards her. It flies into her and Thanas eyes widen as she feels something dark enter her soul. "It WIlL Be OvER SoON." The voice says as Thana begins to feel pain go throughout her body.