Chapter 1 Page 2 (Rewritten)

Third Person POV

Thana is woken up by a knock on her door. She gets up rubbing her neck in pain from sleeping on the floor. She gets up and it takes a second for her to realize where she is. She doesn't realize why she woke up till someone knocks on the door again. She quickly makes sure she looks ok before opening her door. Outside her door are Xylo and Colius. "Hey, morning Thana. Uh, we uh want to ask some questions." Colius says as he rubs the back of his neck a little. "I figured you two would." She steps aside and opens the door more.

"Come in please," she says. Coluis is the first to walk in then Xylo. They all stand in awkward silence for a minute. "Are you two going to ask me your questions or not. Because if not just leave" Thana says as she stares at the two boys through her mask. "Right uh. Ok, are you really our half-sister?" Xylo asks. "Valid question. And yes I am. Hades is my biological father." Thana says to them both. "Why have we never met you before?" Colius asks.

"Hades wouldn't let me meet any of you. Hades didn't want to take care of a four kid. Plus he never really wanted a daughter." Thana explains to her two half brothers. "Thats...ok. Uh next question. Have you always been in Hell? And if so, why have we never seen you?" Xylo asks Thana. "Yes I have always been in hell. I was always around. Wandering, fighting, hiding. You both have seen me before. But I always ran away before you knew who I was. And I was always just... Alone" Thana says.

"Wait alone? Did you not have any friends, or any one to talk to?" Colius asks him being the more sensitive of the three siblings in the room. Thana sighs and says "When i say alone i mean alone." Xylo and Colius looks a little saddened. "In the underworld I would listen to people talking from afar. Only times I was allowed to talk to someone was when Hades was talking to me or when he sent a minion to get me. And that was very rare." Thana explains to her two half brothers.

They both look at her with wonder and sadness. "Thana im s-" Colius starts to say but gets cut off. "Please don't say your sorry." Thana says cutting Colius off. "Neither of you knew about me. Its ok. Plus... i like being alone." Thana says the end with a shrug. "No- thats- wha- ugh" Colius gets emotional and runs out. Thana watches him "Is.... Is he ok?" she asks looking at Xylo. "i...i think he is. He's just very passionate and emotional....and crazy." Xylo says as he looks at the door Colius ran out of. "I'm good with being related to you Xylo. you don't over react, you don't try and just do everything and anything to please people. And you have a much more calm aura then Colius." Thana says still looking out the door.

Xylo looks at her surprised. "My aura? You can sense it?" He asks confused and a little surprised. She nods "hm. I can sense and see people auras." Thana says as she looks over at him. "You can see auras? I can sense them but.... Not yours, and how can you see them?" Xylo asks quickly. Thana chuckles "you're a little curious aren't you Xylo." "oh uh so-" Xylo gets cut off this time. "No need to apologize Xylo. Everyone gets curious sometimes. If you would like i can explain it to you." Thana says looking at him. "Yes, I would really want to know," Xylo says, looking interested.

Thana hums a little before motioning to her couch. "Sit down won't you" Xylo nods and sits down on the couch. Thana sits down on the desk chair. "Now I can sense auras but i can also see auras. As in, I see a color around everyone I look at. So when I look at you I see like a purple and black glow." She pauses for a second. "Ricarro has a black, blue,and gold glow around him. Everyone has their own color. And no the colors don't really mean anything. The black shows dark powers, from your parents. The color means nothing just shows the bases of your power. What tells me what kind of person you are is the feeling of your aura." Thana explains to Xylo.

He nods "What does my aura feel like? And why can't I sense your aura?" Xylo asks. Thana chuckles a little, "your aura is... very calming, it's almost peaceful, but.... But there is a hint of uneasiness, and darkness." When Thana says that Xylo looks a little worried. "D-darkness what does that mean?" Xylo asks worriedly. "Xylo it's ok, it's because of your parents and because you have a strong and dark power, it's perfectly normal and fine. Nothing to worry about" Xylo relaxes at those words. "Oh ok good i was really worried" Xylo relaxes more.