Chapter 1 Page 11 (Rewritten)

Third Person POV

Thana snaps out of her daze when she hears someone yell Ricarros name. She looks down from her spot at the window and sees Xylo lecturing Ricarro about not pulling someone's tail. It takes a moment for Thana to put two and two together. She realizes that Ricarro was probably touching Momijis's tail. It doesn't take long for more people to walk over to where she is. She quickly gets down from the window sill and tries leaving without being noticed. 'Please no one notice me. Just let me leave. There are too many goddamn people in this place.' She thinks as she makes her way out of the building.

She makes it outside when someone walks up behind her. "You ok Thana?" Someone asks. Thana jumps around startled by the sudden voice. She gets ready to run or fight when she realizes it is just Cal. "Damn it Cal you scared me." She says taking a deep breath. Cal chuckles a little. "Sorry Thana." He says with a smile. "Yeah sure you are," She jokes. "And to answer your question. Yeah, I'm ok. There's just... too many people in there. I decided to leave before I got too overwhelmed." She explains to Cal.

Cal nods "That's understandable. Do you want some company? I wouldn't mind hanging out with you." He says rubbing the back of his neck a little. Thana looks at him and hesitates for a second. Before she smiles and nods her head. "Yeah, I haven't hung with you in a while." Thana says with a nod. Cal smiles more and his eyes light up a little. "Where do you want to go?" He asks as they both begin to walk side by side. Thana thinks for a moment before speaking. "We can go to my place. I figure it will be more comfortable there than anything else." She suggests.

Cal nods "Yeah that sounds good. I've never seen your place yet." He says as they both walk to Thanas place. She just nods her head. "No one really has. Only people that have been inside my place are Xylo and Colius." Thana says as they walk next to each other. Cal looks at her a little confused. "Whos Colius?" Cal asks. "Oh, Colius is mine and Xylos half brother." She explains a little. Cal nods understanding more. "How many brothers do you have?" He asks. "Biological, or selected?" She asks him. Cal pauses for a second. "Both." he says.

"Ok well, I have four half brothers. Xylo, and Colius, and selected I have Ricarro, Davis, Lychee, and Mini-Moto as my selected brothers." She says naming four boys in the camp who she sees as brothers. It doesn't take long for the two to reach Thanas place. She opens the door and lets Cal in then she closes the door behind her.

They both sit on the couch and Thana takes off her mask. Cal looks into her eyes and smiles. "Your eyes are beautiful." He says, still looking into them. Thana blushes a little and smiles softly. "Thank you Cal." She says still blushing a little. "What am I to you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." He asks. Thana's eyebrows furrow a little as she thinks for a moment. "You're my best friend. You're the only person who I feel 100% comfortable with. Hell, you're the first person that I've ever shown my eyes to. So yeah... You're my best friend." Thana says smiling at Cal.

Cal smiles brightly "Your my best friend also Thana..... May i give you a hug?" Cal asks. Having noticed how she doesn't really like human contact. Thana thinks for a second before answering him. "Cal you're the one person who doesn't need to ask me. You can hug me whenever you want to." She says smiling with her eyes brightening up. Cal smiles more and gently pulls Thana into a hug. Thana quickly hugs him back and relaxes into his touch..They both hug for about a minute before letting each other go.

"Have you ever watched anime?" Cal asks Thana. She chuckles a little before shaking her head no. "Ok do you have a computer or a laptop?" Cal asks now, wanting to show her the amazing thing that is anime. Thana gets off the couch and grabs her laptop. She turns it on and sits it on her coffee table. Cal logs into his account and turns on a random anime. As they both watch the anime they slowly get closer to each other. It doesn't take long for them to start cuddling each other. Thana relaxes all the way and slowly falls asleep on him.

Cal starts to get tired and looks down at Thana. He smiles as he sees her sleeping with a smile on her face. He carefully gets up and picks her up. He turns off her laptop and lays her in her bed. He sits her mask on her nightstand then turns to leave her place. That is until he feels a hand gently grab his wrist. He turns around and looks at Thana. Her sleepy eyes looking up at him. "Stay... please... it's too dark to leave." Thana says sleepily. Cal smiles softly and nods ok. He gets to the couch and as he goes to lay down he hears Thana speak again.

"Noo your back and neck will hurt." She sits up and scoots over and pats her bed. "Sleep here." Thana says looking at Cal. "Are you sure?" Cal asks her with an eyebrow raised."I'm sure. Plus I want to cuddle." Thana says with a small pout on her face. At this Cal fully notices how much she has let her guard down. And he can't tell if it's just because she is half asleep or if she just trusts him. "Ok. I'll be your cuddle buddy." Cal says as he walks over and gets into Thana's bed. Thana and Cal lay down.

Thana puts her head onto Cal's chest and quickly falls asleep to the sound of his heart. Cal looks down at the sleeping girl. He smiles softly and starts playing with her hair. "How did I get so lucky to have you trust me?" Cal asks in a whisper voice as he kisses the top of her head. A smile appears on Thanas's face and she buries herself into Cal more. Cal smiles more as he takes a deep breath to calm his fast-beating heart. It doesn't take long for Cal to fall asleep with a small blush on his face.