Chapter 2 Page 3 (Rewritten)

Third Person POV

Thana looks up at Xylo and all he can see in her eyes is sadness and pain. "Thana..." Xylo pauses. "What you're feeling is heartbreak." Xylo tells Thana. "What is heartbreak?" She asks her brother. That is when Xylo realizes how little his sister knows. She hides behind intimidation and what she knows. So he forgot that she has never been around people. And that she has never been on earth. "Heartbreak is... is when you love someone. And they break your heart. By breaking up with you when you're dating. Or not having the same feeling for you as you do them." Xylo tells Thana.

Thana nods her head. Understand a little bit but not completely. "When will it stop hurting?" Thana asks her older brother. "...I don't know Thana. I don't know when it will stop hurting. I'm sorry." Xylo says. Thana looks down and sighs. "Thank you Xylo. You helped a lot." Thana says looking up at her brother. She gives Xylo a small smile. But it is filled with sadness and pain. Xylo walks up to her and pulls her into a big hug. It takes Thana a second but she hugs her brother back. "I'm here for you." Xylo tells his little sister.

Thana stops hugging him and puts on a brave face. And stands up straight like she normally does. "And I'm here for you too brother." Thana says, giving Xylo a real smile. Xylo smiles at his sister. "Now, do you have a coat? It's going to be very cold where we are going." Xylo asks his sister. "Ummm, I might." Thana says as she goes to her wardrobe and looks around in it. She finds a black long coat and pulls it out. "Will this work?" She asks her brother. "Yes that is perfect." Xylo tells Thana with a nod.

"Great! Where are we all meeting up?" Thana asks. "I think at the entrance of camp. So we should probably go wait for them all there." Xylo says. "Ok let's go then." Thana says as she grabs her mask and puts it back on. They both leave Thanas cabin and they both walk to the entrance of camp in silence. Once they get to the entrance they see no one. So they decide to wait for them all to show up. "Are you going to be ok?" XYlo asks his sister with worry in his voice.

"I'll be ok. And if i'm not ill, give you a small sign telling you so, ok." Thana says, still not really used to someone caring about her so much. "What if he tries talking to you?" Xylo asks. "Well then i'll mask my emotion. I know how to do that And it can convince people that I'm fine when I'm not." Thana tells her brother. "Are you sure you can convince everyone?" Xylo asks. "Xylo, I have convinced all of you that I am ok at all times. And I have fooled you many many times." Thana tells her older brother.

"It's just I have come to trust you more so I let you in more and let my guard down more around you." Thana tells Xylo. Xylo begins to smile and his eyes light up a little. Thana looks at him. "What?" She asks, confused. "You trust me. And you let your guard down around me." Xylo says happily. Thana chuckles and shakes her head. "You're weird." She tells her big brother. Xylo laughs and shakes his head. "You weird also." He says back. Thana's playful side comes out and she sticks her tongue out at Xylo.

Xylo laughs and shakes his head. "I've never saw this side of you before." Xylo tells his little sister. Thana smiles a little. "No one has ever seen this side of me before except for you and Cal." Thana says shrugging her shoulder. They are both silent for a couple minutes before Thana breaks the silence. "Do you think he could ever like me back?" Thana asks, looking at Xylo. He pauses and thinks. Because he knows Cal likes her. But he can't just tell her that. "Maybe, But don't get too hopeful. He might not like you, like you like him." Xylo says, feeling a little bad for not telling his sister the truth.

Thana nods her head in understanding. "I'm going to take a day or two. After the adventure. Then after the day or two I will start treating Cal like I did before. Because I still care about him. Because he was my best friend before he became the person I like romantically." Thana tells Xylo. Making him shocked at how kind and smart she is. "That's a good idea. Just be careful. I don't want to see you hurt anymore." Xylo tells his sister. Thana nods her head understanding. "I understand that. And I will be careful. But he was one of the first people that treated me with kindness." Thana says.

Xylo nods "That's understandable." He says. "Yeah, So I will be treating him with kindness and I will treat him as a friend. Hell he was the first person I showed my eyes to. And he was the first person I let touch me with me flinching." Thana tells her brother. Xylos eyes widen with surprise. "Cal is a good guy. So yeah, keep him close and trust him. But be careful with your heart." Xylo tells her. She nods her head. "I will be." Thana says smiling.

Xylo chuckles and bumps her with his shoulder. Thana laughs and shakes her head. "Brother sister bonding time!" Thana says happily with a smile on her face. Xylo chuckles and nods his head happily. "Yes brother and sister bonding time." Xylo confirms what his sister said. Thana looks up at the tree that they are both standing under. "Could i climb the tree?" Thana asks. "Um if you want. You might be a little too short for it though." Xylo says with a laugh. Thana glares at him. "Bet." Is all she says.