[81]

"Are you alright?" he asked caringly as he looked down at my leg. "I-I wasn't trying to hurt you," he stuttered.

"It's alright, it's not your fault. It's mine," I told him. "I was being stupid again."

"Here, let me take a look at you," he said as he propped me up on his lap and swung my legs over his. He began slowly rolling up my leggings all the way up towards my thighs. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

"No, it just feels kind of-"

"Tight?" he interrupted as he looked me deeply in the eyes.

"Yeah..."

He suddenly started softly rubbing and massaging my leg and making his way towards my inner thigh. It felt so good. He knew exactly what he was doing. Pete knew exactly how to get me where he wanted me. The way he looked at me, the way he touched me was just magical.

My heart began racing as I watched him bite his bottom lip and move in seductively for a kiss. I licked my lips as I leaned in to meet him halfway. Our lips latched on to each other as we both began caressing each other with passion. I don't think me and Pete have ever had a passionate kiss like this one. I don't know if it was the heat from our sweaty bodies or the heat from the nearby sauna making us hot and steamy. Either or, this sweaty workout session was turning into a different type of workout.

He quickly flipped me over on my back and climbed on top of me, in between my legs. Our tongues began wrestling each other back and forth as we kissed like no other. I was so turned on and so was he. His member was growing once more through his pants, and I could feel it more now than ever. He stopped kissing me and looked down at his member poking through his pants against my privacy.

He looked back up at me in such a dirty way. "This is what I mean when I say you're my problem..." he said, referring to his boner. He quickly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down hard, against his hard rock poking through his pants. He made sure I could feel it.

He began untying his sweat shorts as he kept his eyes on me the whole time. He pulled his shorts down partially as he continued to kiss me. His V line was shaped just like his jawline, cut and built directly from the gods. He began dragging his tongue up and down my neck as he gave me love bites all over.

"Ugh..." I moaned.

He began kissing in between my breasts and down to my belly button as he removed my shirt. He lifted himself up as he grasped my neck and back and lifted me up with him. We began tongue kissing passionately once more as he wrapped my legs around his waist. I was now on top of him, barely fully in control. I took his hands from being wrapped around my neck and back to firmly gripping my breasts and my ass.

He began caressing my breast with one hand as he moved the other hand from my ass to my privacy. He began rubbing my clit through my leggings sensually, causing me to leak from the inside out. He then slipped his hand into the inside of my leggings and began playing with my lips and my clit once more, this time, more roughly.

"You're so wet..." he whispered in my ear, instantly making me more wet then I already was.

As we continued to kiss he began pushing his index finger inside of me. Causing me to moan loudly. He shoved his tongue in my mouth to quiet me down but it was barely working. The deeper his index finger pushed inside of me, the more I struggled to stay quiet. It hurt a little, but after he did it a few more times, it didn't hurt anymore. It just started feeling really really good.

"Mmm..." I moaned again.

"You're so-"

"Tight?" I proudly interrupted him.