Chapter 33

Ethan's POV

"What is going on in here?!". Seriously, it's bad enough the rogues attacked Loki in the training rooms, but now, this is worse.

"We need to talk to Tony", Rogers stated as if he was giving me an order.

"No problem. As far as I'm concerned, your cards should give you access to any room that requires access"

"The cards don't work on this door"

"Well, then it's not my problem and it's not my team leader's problem. Why are you attacking her in the first place?"

"We weren't hurting her. We just wanted to borrow her card, so we could enter the labs"

"Seriously? You assaulted my team leader in order to enter an area that you don't have access to?"

"We weren't hurting her! She just kept refusing to let us borrow her card"

"The card belongs to her! You don't have a right to have her card, especially since you all have your own cards"

"Ethan, stand down. They're not worth it", Jessica ordered. As much as I wanted to keep giving the rogues a piece of my mind, I still had to follow orders from my team leader.

"Fine", I responded as I released the rogues from my powers. As soon as I released them, Wanda quickly ran up to Pietro.

"Pietro! How are you still alive? I felt you die and Clint said that you died"

"I was brought back to life, thanks to the Infinity Stones. But also thanks to Tony Stark"

"Why thank Tony Stark? He's the reason that you died in the first place. He killed our parents!"

"He gave me a second chance, even when I didn't deserve it. Also, he didn't kill our parents. I don't blame him for that anymore. The bomb was a fake. The people who killed them were the same people who we volunteered to get our powers from"

"Did Stark tell you that? He probably told you that in order to avoid taking responsibility. He has never taken responsibility for any of his actions". Don't waste your time, Pietro. She's too delusional to hear anything that proves Tony innocent of any of the "crimes" he was accused of.

"I'm not going to waste my time with you, Wanda. You don't want to hear the truth or see the actual evidence, then that's your decision. But leave my team members alone"

"In fact, why don't leave all of the team members alone? You're going to leave next week anyway"

"This doesn't concern you!". She tried to attack me with her powers, but I just let it hit me before it quickly dissolved. "What did you do?!"

"You do know that I have the powers of the Space and Soul Stones, right? So your powers won't effect me in any shape or form"

"This isn't fair! You can't limit my powers!". How could I possibly limit your powers when I'm standing right here? Also, I just said that your powers can't effect me.

"Come on, kid. Be reasonable. Wanda's just a kid, she's still learning"

"Reasonable?! She tried to attack me when I didn't provoke a fight and you want me to be reasonable?! Also, I'm sixteen, which is one of the reasons why I'm on the Young Avengers, I'm much younger than her. Also, I know that she's nineteen, since Pietro told me that they were twins. She's an adult, not a kid"

"Seriously, Rogers. I'm seventeen. So, if anyone should be considered a kid, then that should be me. Also, do I need to mention that you're an accomplice to the assault of a minor? In fact, all of the team members here are accomplices to the assault of a minor". The only rogue Avengers who were here were Rogers, Maximoff, and Romanov.

"We didn't hurt you! How were we assaulting you?"

"Seriously? Do I need to spell it out for you? You let that witch use her power on me, a weaponless minor, and stood there while she tried to violate my mind. Not to mention that you intended to have her keep me pinned to the wall until I gave you my access card"

"We just wanted your card, was that too much to ask?"

"So, you're saying that it's her fault that she got assaulted by that witch? Because she refused to give the access card that rightfully belongs to her?"

"Honestly, I don't even know what to say anymore. I'm leaving. Come on, guys, let's go". We were about to leave until the witch decided to interfere.

"Wait, Pietro"

"What?!"

"Come on, Pietro. You can't let Stark come in between us. How could you choose Stark over your own sister?"

"It wasn't Stark who came in between us". He turned to leave again, but not before saying one last thing. "And as far as I'm concerned, I don't have a sister"