Chapter 24

Tony's POV

I turned in the new signed forms of the Acts into the committee, which were accepted into the New Avengers. I also introduced the idea of a team that would work with SWORD and handle space emergencies, which they loved. They also admitted Quill as the leader of the Guardians and made Carol a leader of a new team as well, so she can stay on Earth with Ethan.

Surprisingly, the new additions decided to stay at the tower for a little bit. Carol and Josh stayed to catch up with Ethan and learn more about each other. Michael stayed to hang with Jessica more. The Guardians and Carol stayed to get to know the members of the various teams we have. Yeah, everything was running smoothly.

Except it wasn't. At least for me. The rogues were coming back in less than a year and I haven't been able to find minors who were immune to Wanda's powers or someone who could bound her powers until they were needed. I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't want to put the majority of the Avengers in danger since Wanda could violate their minds and make them live their worst fears and nightmares, and I can't do that.

Oh, wait. The infinity stones, maybe they know some people who could bind another person's powers, especially infinity stone powers. I reached into the back of my mind to communicate with the infinity stones.

"Hey, everyone. Did anyone miss me?"

"Not really since I'm basically connected inside of your friend's head", the Mind Stone retorted.

"Yeah, good point. Ok, besides the Mind Stone, did anyone miss me?"

"Hi, Tony. Yes, I could say that I missed you a little bit", the Reality Stone said.

"Yeah, I missed you a little bit as well", said the Power Stone.

"Of course, I missed you! You haven't talked to us in a long time. No pun intended", said the Time Stone.

"I guess. It gets pretty lonely though when you're the one of the most powerful stones in the universe and rarely a few can actually communicate with us", said the Soul Stone.

"Yeah, Tony. I have to agree with Time. You haven't spoken with us in a while. Although, we did know that you were still alive since Soul didn't see you enter his realm", the Space Stone said in a sort-of joking matter.

"Yeah, sorry about that, everyone. I've been really busy recruiting new members for the team"

"I can confirm that since I'm the only stone that's near him most of the time"

"Yeah, I recently recruited ten new members to the team"

"Well, that's great. Nice to learn that your team is growing in large numbers"

"Well, there's also some bad news as well. The committee thought that I wasn't recruiting members fast enough since I told them about the oncoming threat, so they decided to bring the rogue avengers back"

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Seriously! You know, most of the people who entered my realm during the civil war were killed by those rogues, and they want to bring them back?!"

"Look, I'm upset too, but I don't really have a choice. Anyways, a few day ago, my cousin came into my office, concerned about the safety of her team since that witch would be qualified to join her team because she's a minor"

"Honestly, I can't say that I don't blame her for being concerned"

"Yeah, so she suggested that I either find someone who could bound her powers until they were needed or create another Young Avengers team, but with minors who are immune to her powers. So, I'm asking if any of you guys know someone who can bind her powers or are immune because I don't want to risk their safety and wellbeing with her near them"

"Sorry, Tony, I know that Carol and Ethan are immune, but I don't know anyone who has my abilities that can bind another person's powers"

"I'm sorry, but no-one, whom I know of, has my powers"

"Same here as me. I don't know anyone who possesses my abilities"

"Same as Space, I don't know anyone who has the ability to bind another person's powers or are immune"

"I know that Vision's immune and can bind someone's powers since I'm there in his head. Pietro also is immune, but doesn't have the ability to bind someone's powers, and that's all I have"

"Ok, I already knew that Ethan, Vision, Pietro, Loki, Thor, and Carol are immune, but I don't want to force Vision to put bind someone who was once his lover; he probably doesn't even want to be in the same room as her, so I'm not going to force him to do that. Time, what about you?"

"Well, there's one person who I think might help with your situation"

"Really? Who are they?"

"His name's Stephen Strange. He's a master of the mystic acts, but he wears a mystical object called the Eye of Agamotto, which I'm in. He might be powerful enough to create a binding spell for your issue"

"Thanks. Where does he live?"

"He lives in the Sanctum Sanctorum, which is located at 177A Bleecker Street. It shouldn't be that far from the tower"

"Ok, got it. I think I find him from here. Anything I should be warned about before I meet him?"

"Well, he is the Sorcerer Supreme, so he's obligated to protect the artifacts that are in the building so try not to touch or break anything"

"Noted"

"Also, he has this Cloak of Levitation that has a mind of its own, and would protect him no matter what, so try not to get on his bad side"

"I'll try to keep that in mind as well"

"I'm not kidding, I've seen this thing snap a man's neck and banged him across the walls and floors repeatedly because he was about to kill Strange. So, I'm really warning you, be careful"

"Ok, I'll try to be extra careful. Thanks for the help, everyone"

"Anytime, Tony. We want to help make sure that your team's safe and that these rogues don't try to mess things up for you anymore"

"Yeah, I don't even know how you managed to deal with them as long as you did. If I had to deal with them, let alone live with them, I probably would've blown them through the ceiling"

"Honestly, I would've done the same thing as well. I know I definitely don't have the patience or tolerance to deal with them"

"Trust me, guys. There were times where I almost got in my iron-suit to blast through the ceiling"

"But you didn't. Just because you thought about it, doesn't you were actually going to do. That's the difference, Tony"

"Yes, I know. I'm just saying I had the same thoughts as you're all having"

"Tony. Everyone, even the most nicest person in the universe, has those thoughts where they want to make the people they hate suffer in the most painful way"

"I couldn't agree with you more, Soul. Anyways, I have to go meet with this Strange guy. I'll try to talk to you guys as soon as possible next-time. Goodbye, everyone"

"Goodbye, Tony. Even though, I'll still see you everyday"

"Bye, Tony"

"Goodbye, Tony"

"Goodbye, Tony"

"Do I even need to say goodbye? I'll be seeing real soon again, anyways"

"Goodbye, Tony"

I proceeded to exit out of the back of my mind and enter back into reality. Ok, no time to waste, time to find this 177A Bleecker Street and find this Stephen Strange to help bind Wanda's powers.