Chapter 77: EPILOGUE( PART ONE)

Third Person POV

(FIVE MONTHS LATER)

"Rhodey, it is time to leave", Sharon Carter stated.

"I'm coming", Rhodey responded. It was the time that all of the New Avengers waited for. It took a lot of preparation to make the day simple, but at the same time, memorable, but in the end, most of them were satisfied with the results, although who could ever be satisfied when it came at a time like this?

Rhodey and Sharon drove to the church where the ceremony would take place and met up with Clint, who stood inside the main entrance.

"Are you ready for this, Man?", Rhodey asked.

"As ready as I will ever be"

"You will be fine, Clint. If Tony was here, he will be so proud of you"

"I know, but I wish that he was here right now". Suddenly, a black, expensive car pulled up at the main entrance, and Tony Stark stepped out of the driver's seat, along with Yelena Belova, who stepped out of the front passenger seat. "Talk about being fashionably late. We were about to start the wedding without you! Where have you been?!"

"Come on, Clint. As if you would start the wedding without your best man, especially since I have the wedding rings with me", Tony replied as he tossed the ring boxes toward Clint, who caught them. "Besides, do you know how hard it is to carpool a bunch of children around?". Ethan, Pietro, Peter, Harley, and Jessica stepped out of the car.

"Hey, Jess. How are you feeling?"

"For the last time, I am fine. It was nothing that my spider abilities couldn't heal". Tony and Jessica both made very fast recoveries while in the med bay, mostly due to the Extremis serum and spider abilities, respectively. Most of the New Avengers were not surprised that Tony pulled through. He may have suffered third degree injuries throughout his entire body and he has been in a coma for about two months, but this was Tony Stark that they were talking about. He has always been known for achieving the impossible and surviving near death experiences. Regardless, all of them can agree that they were happy and relieved that Tony pulled through, especially Clint because he didn't know what he would do without his brother and best man.

"Also, speaking of children". Clint walked inside the church and came back outside with a baby in his arms. "Everyone. Meet Cooper Clinton Barton". Clint compromised with Laura that if one of their children was a boy, then Clint can have his first name to be the child's middle name. Yes, I said one of their children. Both of them wanted to have more children in the future. Clint originally planned to retire from the New Avengers after Cooper was born because he wanted to spend more time with him and future children, but Laura wanted him to continue being a New Avenger, so he compromised to become an emergency-based New Avenger. Laura would also continue working with SWORD once her maternity leave ended.

"Nice to finally meet you, Cooper. Hopefully, you won't be that much of a handful like your father". Clint made an offended scoff, but everyone ignored him. It was time to start the wedding after all. Sharon held Cooper and walked into the church with Rhodey and all of the kids went inside the church to sit with their relatives, parents or guardians.

"Come on, Clint. Let's watch you get married". Clint and Tony walked into the church and stood at the altar. The wedding march started to play as Laura walked down the aisle. Most of the New Avengers and members of New SHIELD and SWORD tried their best not to cry, but some of them couldn't hold it in. Clint and Laura made their vows at which even Tony couldn't help but shed a few tears at, then they exchanged the rings and kissed each other. They were legally married. Clint planned to take Laura to the Caribbean for their honeymoon.