𖦹58- 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𖦹

Cassie and Allison Griffin

Their life wasn't perfect but it was okay. They had everything they needed...maybe not everything their parents disappeared a long time ago when Cassie was four and Allison eight.

Their aunt took both in. She was a martial arts coach. Since she was little her parents teach her how to defend herself.

So she used that to teach them self-defense. It was so important for her to know that her nieces knew how to defend themselves.

Allison at the age of ten joins the archery team. She was pretty good at it...since she was homeschooled Allison had a lot of time free so after archery, she came home and learned whatever her aunt was teaching.

Cassie was homeschooled too but she joined karate instead of archery. Karate made her gain more confidence and got her out of her comfort zone.

Their aunt would describe them:

Ally's pretty funny, very fast to learn also very strong, a hardcore perfectionist...and a little gay?

Little? Nah.

Her aunt would sit there in silence with her thoughts and laugh.

Allison came out to her aunt when she was 13, ally wasn't scared she was worried. She even wrote down what she was going to say.

Her aunt got offended because of how worried her niece was. She quickly dropped it and cried Of happiness! Her aunt supported her. Of course, she did, she's a lesbian too!

Cassie got home, saw the scene, and got confused. She thought someone died but it clicked "wait did you just come out? Couldn't you just wait a couple of minutes for me to get here?"

The two laughed and shook their heads at the little one standing in front of them.

"Oh girls I almost forgot...um, we're moving!"

"We are what?!"

-

They moved to Los Angeles, California.

Their aunt told them that they were going to go to public school.

Allison was happy. She wanted the real 'high school experience' and what a perfect place to do it that in sunny Los Angeles.

Cassie was just annoyed. She loved new york and she had her only friend that she sadly had to leave. but of course, she didn't tell her aunt. she couldn't after everything she does for them.

it was now Monday her first day of school, the bus picked her up along with other kids. cassie sat in front to ignore the rest of the annoying 'popular' kids who sat all the way to the back of the bus.

she put in her AirPods and played the first song on her playlist which was 'kiwi' by harry styles.

cassie got lost in thought but got snapped out of them by kids laughing...