Simon's Pov

Simon's Pov

Yes! I have time to go meet Emily! I know cheating on Ashely is bad, but when she's at university I have no one to hang out with. I know I have the Sidemen, but I mean a girl, I wanna hang out with girls and since Ashely is at university, she wouldn't notice that I'm hanging out with Emily.

Simon: Hey, baby wanna come over and hang out ;)? ♡

♡Emily: You know it! Is she going to be there at any time? ;)

Simon: Yea, but at that time I think we will be done :) ♡

♡Emily: Okay I'm on my way.

Sometimes I regret being with Emily, all the Sidemen knows that I'm with Emily, their mad at me, but they accept it, and told me, I'm on my own if I  ever get caught. They promise to keep it a secret and not tell Ashely though.

*20 minutes later*

Once Emily came over it was 3:30pm and everything got started. She came in and everything  got heated.

It was about 5:40pm I woke up with Emily next to me, I was still tried and just went back to sleep and cuddling her.

*3 Hours Later*

I woke up and Emily wasn't there, but I see a letter, it said

"Had to go, sorry baby. We should do it again! ;) Love you, Emily

I just remembered that Ashely was supposed to come, but its about to be 9pm, she was supposed to be here at 6pm, what happen to her.??

I decided to text her, but I think it's alittle to late, I'll just text her in the morning.

I walk downstairs and see Josh, when Josh noticed me he looked down in shame, Did he do something wrong or did I?

He walks up to me and gives me a letter,  I look at him confused. All he says is "Just read it" and walks up to his room.

I sit on a stool and decided to read the letter. It was from Ashley..

      Dear Simon, I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you, sorry I wasnt there when you needed me. Im sorry I gave you my heart. I'm proud to say its over, don't be sad and Don't even cry for me. Because from what it looks like you didn't even love me. Why am I saying this you might wonder. Isaw you with another girl in your bed. I came at 6pm to see you with another girl sleeping naked. Funny part is I  had to tell you something very important, but that doesn't matter anymore. I'm sorry, its my fault that I'm a worthless person and wasn't  giving you attention that you, i guess you needed. But to cheat on me hurst much more than just breaking up with me. Dont bother looking for me. And like I said dont bother crying and being sad. You have someone already there is no reason to cry. Have a good time with her. Say hi to everyone over there. Have fun with your new girlfriend...
        Sincerely, Ashely

I froze I didn't know what to do.  I was crying and broken. But why does she say sorry its my fault! I just stare the letter crying and broken..