False Love??

Simon's Pov

          The sidemen, except Josh, an I are just chilling in the living room. Me cuddling Emily. Yes, we stayed together, I know it might be dumb, but I love her... I think. Josh comes downstairs and asking if anyone wants to go to the store with him. All the sidemen agreed and they all left. To be honest, I kinda wanted to go, but I know Emily wouldn't let me. She mostly controls me, what I play, what I do, she always wants to be near me. But when I try to tell her something, she doesn't listen. What I hate is that she is pushing me away from my friends. I miss alot of activities because Emily wants me to be with her. And she kinda dress a little to slutty, wear small shorts and a very small shirt. I believe that's why the lads always go to places because they get to uncomfortable around her. I always kinda wonder what the other guys do, play football, go out to eat, they go somewhere everyday and if they don't go somewhere they stay in their room.

       I heard foot steps coming down the stairs it was Dani and Alex. They were just about to head out, but I stop them "Hey where are you guys going?" I say while giving a confused look and cuddling Emily. "To the mall" Dani says "Bye!" They both said at the same time. And went off. I was wondering who is gonna drive them, because I don't think they came with there own car. I decided to go see. "I'm gonna go get some water, what some?" I say. "Sure babe" she replies. I get up before I headed to the kitchen, I went and looked out side of a window, and see Dani and Alex hugging Ashley... They talked for a while and then got in her car and left. I felt hurt and broken, she looked even more pretty then when we went out, she dyed her hair a somewhat dark red. She looked amazing. "Simon, where are you come back and cuddle with me" I heard from the other room. "I'm coming" I say back. I grad two waters and went back to the girl I didn't love...

Hey guys, hope you all enjoyed it, i know its not great i didn't have any ideas so this just had to do, sorry anyways might put a other part to day, or not, ill see................... loves you ~izzy