WHAT ?!?!?!?!?

Ashely's Pov

*Next Day*

Since It was a Saturday, I woke up at 10am. I got up and get to make a smoothie for myself. I just stayed in my pj's and finish editing the video.

      After I finish editing it and schedule the video for 1pm.  After there that I went and go call my doctor to schedule a appointment to see my baby.  Once, I finished doing all the stuff, I just sat there thinking, if I should drop out of the university I'm going to, and take online school. Because my parents don't live with me, nor did they every loved me.. And I was thinking if I should move away from the apartment that I live in. One reason is because, the sidemen have been coming to my house. But, I just ignore them and act like I'm not here. And reason two is because mostly none of my friends live in this part of London, they live like 3 hours away from here. The last and hopefully finally one is my doctor is over on the other side of London as well.

       The may reason I moved here is because, I was gonna be with Simon more and be more close to the university. But it doesn't matter anymore,  none of the reasons I did to move here matter anymore. ...Once, I came back into the real world, I didnt realize I was crying and hugging a pillow. 

      It was about to be 2pm, and I was craving pizza so I went to my computer and order Domino's and once I did I went back to the video and put a description on the QnA I did. I read some of the comments and there was many 'im sorry Ashely', but also many hate. I decided to ignore it and tell myself not to read comments anymore.

*Sometime Later*

         It was about to turn 6pm and I'm dying to sleep, I think I ate a little to much pizza.  I decided to go get ready, my doctors appointment was tomorrow morning. I hop in the shower and went to go put some fresh pj's. And laid down on my bed. I sang a song by Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift to my baby and went to sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day.

*Next Morning*

         I get up by a alarm that I put, its 5:30am. I get up and made my bed, and headed to the kitchen to make a smoothie, I bring the smoothie to my room and went to the shower. Once I got out of the shower I put another pair of joggers, and a sweater, with some vans. I drank some of my smoothie and then went to my bathroom to do my makeup and hair. For my makeup I kept it natural and my hair I did it in a side braid and with a black beanie. I finish the rest of the smoothie and went to the kitchen to wash the cup. I got my bag and headed to my car.

*At the doctors*

    The nurse told me to pull up and sweater, so I did, and she put of gel thing on my belly, it was cold!, and then she got a machine remote and started moving it around. I look over at her. And she looks at the screen weirdly. "How long ago did you realize you were pregnant?" She asks "Um like 5 or 6 days?" I say in confused way. "Ohh, well your about to be 2 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and your having twins!" She says in a worried and exciting way. "What!?!" I replied in a shock worried look. "We can't tell what the genders are yet." She says. But she then points at the screen "Right here is a egg and here is another" she says. I give a 'WoW' face, and then she prints the pictures out. She gives me them and she schedules my appointment for next month. "Have a nice day and Congratulations" all the front ladies tell me. "Thank you, you guys too.!!!" I replied and then headed to my car in a shocked face.

       Im on my own taking care of not one, but two children. Im crying with joy but also with pain. I don't know what to do. I can't tell Simon, he has somone already.

I take a deep breath and turn on the radio and listen and sing music. I decided before I go home I to the university and tell them I want to do a the online school program, which will joy they let me. Now to home !

*Home*

   Once I got home, I was starving! I decided to start being healthy and make myself and the twins a fruit salad. I get a bowl and grad some of the salad and headed to my computer to One upload a video that I recorded with Ethan , because many people wanted to see my point of view, and Two to find a new house closer to the doctors and my friends!