Pain, scared, happiness

Ashley's Pov

*Ashley is now 32 weeks pregnant*

Today Tobi and Ethan, Alex, and Dani and I are going to the movies, I don't know why, but they invited me, and I can't say no. One reason is, I miss Ethan's crazy laugh, and Two once I have Eleanor and Elliott I wont be leaving the house alot. I got up at of bed at 1pm, couldn't get comfortable because of all the kicking Eleanor and Elliott did. I get up and headed to the shower. I decided to put some black sweats and a white sidemen sweater, shoes just some converse, and for hair I decided to curl it and put a white bow. For my makeup just simple. I was in the middle of putting my makeup on when I get a text from Ethan.

Ethan: You ready I'll be there in 10 :)??

Ashley: Yep just finishing putting makeup on :)

Ethan: okayyy!

I was just walking downstairs to get my bag, when all of a sudden the door bell rings, I quickly walk as fast as I can to the door, and open it and see Ethan. "Hey love" he says while giving me a hug. "You ready?" He says as he smiles. "Ya, let me just grab my bag" I say as I walk to the living room. "You walk like a grandma, you know" he says while laughing. I turn around and give him the middle finger. He stares at me and laughs again. I grab my bag, and started walking out with Ethan. "We're gonna pick up Tobi and the girls at the house, you find with that?" He said in a confused worried way. "Yea, I dont mind" I say as I was locking the front door. We finally got in the car and headed of to go pick up the girls and Tobi. 

*In front of the house*

"You wanna come in, or wanna stay here?" Ethan asks. "I'm fine here, it will take me forever to get to the front door anyways." I said to him. "I'll be back" he says while laughing and getting out of the car. I was looking threw my phone, twitter, Facebook, all my social media. I was bored and it's only been two minutes, and my legs are falling asleep. I decided to get out of the car and walk back and forth near the car. Then all of a sudden I hear my name being called by Alex and Dani. "Ashley!!!" They both ran fast but then starting to slow down, they gave me the best of hugs, and Tobi then comes and gives me a hug. We all get in the car me being the last one to get in. I see Ethan trying so hard not to laugh at me. I giggle and told him to drive.

We for fun decided to see Spongbob Movie: Sponge out of water. While we were in line to get snacks, I see this girl with a man, she looks like I know her, but don't know why. Dani notice that I was looking at her. And she looked so mad, "What is that bitch doing cheating on my brother" I hear her mumbled. Ohh now I remember her she is the girl that took Simon away from me Emily, I think that's her name. Alex knew and she took some pictures for proof. Next thing I know Dani is punching Emily in the face. Screaming at her. Ethan and Emily's boyfriend separate them. Dani still screaming at her. After we talked to Dani we skipped the movie and just went home. "You beat her ass real good, she looked like she might have a broken nose." Tobi say and Alex agreed with a nod. I just stayed quiet, I wasn't in the mood of talking. Ethan decided to drop them off first, so Dani could get cleaned up. I get out and hug them all and get back in the car to be dropped off. 

On the way to my house, I get a bad pain, a really bad pain. "Are you alright" he asks in a worried way. "No" I say as I started to cry. "I'm taking you to the hospital" he said.

Small chapter i know, tomorrow ill try to make a long one, loves you guys thanks for 600+ reads!! Loveeesss you