Ashely's Pov

*At university before the accident*

         I was feeling sick and wanted to throw up, I excused myself and ran to the bathroom as fast as I can. Good thing I was good at running.  Once I finish puking, I  remember that me and Simon did it. I started to get worried didn't know what to do. I might be pregnant... I've been in the bathroom for a long time so I got up headed to the office to get excused from school, which luckily I did, The first thing I did when I got my car, I went to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test. Once I got to the parking lot of the pharmacy, I took out some gum, because I didn't want to have that much of a bad breath. I quickly walk in and straight  to the pregnancy test and got probably like three pregnancy test. After I finish paying I got to my car and headed to my apartment.

*At the apartment*

       As soon as I open my door and closed it I rushed to the bathroom. I got one of the pregnancy test and did what the instructions told me.

While I was waiting I spit my gum out and brush my teeth. Once I finish brushing my teeth I just sat there thinking,  is Simon gonna be mad at me, is he gonna tell me to abort?!?. I just sat there for about 6 minutes thinking and then I remembered that I haven't check if I'm actually pregnant. I got up from the floor and went to see if I'm pregnant. I got the pregnancy test and it was a positive. Im pregnant. ...

I started to cry, I was in the middle of university.  I didnt want anyone to know, not even the sidemen, I wanted to tell Simon though, then i remembered that he said that the sidemen won't be there. I checked the time and it's 5:50, it took me about 20 minutes to get there anyways so I headed to my car, making sure that I fixed my makeup because of the crying. I headed to my car and drove to the sidemen's house.

*In front of the Sidemen's home*

    I parked in front of the house and walked in, knowing where the extra key that they had hiding, I got and opened the door. I didn't want to knock, just in case if they were here and recording. I wake in slowing and quietly, I go up the stairs to Simon's room and open the door quietly and see something that I wish I have never wanted to see. Simon with another girl. My heart broke into millions of pieces. I wanted to go and smack both of them, but then if I do I could hurt the baby  and I didn't want that. I quietly close the door and walked back downstais. I decided to leave a note because I never wanted to see him again.

      Dear Simon, I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you, sorry I wasnt there when you needed me. Im sorry I gave you my heart. I'm proud to say its over, don't be sad and Don't even cry for me. Because from what it looks like you didn't even love me. Why am I saying this you might wonder. Isaw you with another girl in your bed. I came at 6pm to see you with another girl sleeping naked. Funny part is I  had to tell you something very important, but that doesn't matter anymore. I'm sorry, its my fault that I'm a worthless person and wasn't  giving you attention that you, i guess you needed. But to cheat on me hurst much more than just breaking up with me. Dont bother looking for me. And like I said dont bother crying and being sad. You have someone already there is no reason to cry. Have a good time with her. Say hi to everyone over there. Have fun with your new girlfriend...
        Sincerely, Ashely

Hey guys hope you enjoyed it so far, i know it sucks.. but i might need some people to be Ashley's friends soo leave a comment if you want
You need to have a
Name
How old you want to be  (18-25)
Hair color
And eye colors
Other things that you want to have on your character
And give me ideas please!!!! ~izzy