Telling the truth (really crappy chapter)

Simon's Pov

It was like 11am when I woke up, I looked where I was at, and than I remember that I slept on the couch in the basement. I got up and stretch for a little, and soon made my way upstairs to the kitchen. I grad myself a glass of juice and just sat on the couch watching TV.  It was about 5 minutes later until Alex and Dani came in with food. "WE BROUGHT FOOOD" Alex and Dani say. They all rush to the kitchen and I follow them. Dani and Alex were surprised when they saw me, but then I told them, later I'll explain. While we were eating, I could tell my sister was annoyed by me, so I grad her hand and took her upstairs, to the nursery. She looked even more annoyed. "Why you bring me here, I wanna go finish my food" she said trying to leave, but me stopping her. "I need to tell you why I'm here first" I said. "I went with Emily, because she wouldn't leave until I went with her, so I did. We were in her car for about an hour, than her phone rang, I saw the person that was calling her, and it was her 'Future Husband' so than she told me, that her boyfriend was always looking at Ashley her ass her everything when we went to parks, than she saw me at the club without Ashley, so she made a move on me, and me being the stupid one, fell for it. So, she than left me stranded somewhere, that's when I called Josh, he picked me up and now I'm here." I said. "That literally made some what sense, but I understand. So what are you gonna do it about?" She said. "About what?" I asked. "Getting back together with Ashley and having a complete family" she said and soon started to walk out the door. "What do you mean my complete family?" I said as I pulled her back into the nursery. "You and your family, you know, Elliott and Eleanor and Ashley" she said. "THERE MY KIDS, WHAT!" I said in shocked.  "She didn't tell you, shit" Dani then looks like she screwed up. I was about to say something until Alex came running into the nursery, literally screaming. "WE HAVE TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL, ELLIOTT ISN'T OKAY" she said while grabbing our hands and taking us to the hospital. I got in the back, just listening to what Alex was saying, and Elliott being sick and all that. But I can't get it out of my head knowing that Elliott and Eleanor are my kids. It was obvious Eleanor looks alot like me, but I never thought she would be mine. I than remember, I left Ashley only, taking care of them, I also realize that I'm in pj's. There was no going back now, since we just parked in the parking lot of the hospital. We all walked into the waiting room, and headed to Ashley, Josh, and Eleanor.. I took a deep breath and sat down. We all talked for a little, but I needed to talk to Ashley, now. While the others were having a conversation and Ashley was just with Eleanor, I took the chance and asked her if we can talk outside. She gave a nod, and soon both of us, plus Eleanor, went to go talk. We walked around for a little in silence. Until, I decided to start talking. "How come you never told me?" I asked to her. "Told you what?" She said to me. "About me being a farther, me being the dad of two kids" I said looking into her eyes. "How am I supposed to tell you that, while you have a girlfriend?" She said alittle more loudly. "Oh, and telling my friends, to not tell me about being a dad as well, why were you keeping them a secret from me" I said to her more anger. "Because, if thought you wouldn't care, seeing that you didn't care about our relationship, I doubt that you would care for My children" she said calming down. Soon, Eleanor started to cry. "I need to go back in" Ashley said while walking away from me, I couldn't let her go and not chase after her. I grab her hand gently, and spinned her around, and did something that, I been wanting to do for more than a year, kiss her. She was surprised at first, but soon than kissed back. We both were surprised, but it was a nice moment. At least for me. "This doesn't make us together yet, but its close" she said, which I didn't mind at all. "Can I carry her?" I asked her. She giggled, but she gave me Eleanor. We talked for a little more, soon made out way back into the waiting room, where everyone was at. We all talked and waited, until the door opened, with Ashley's name being called. Ashley goes up and talks to the nurse, and soon heads in to somewhere with the nurse, I just stay with everyone, but I mostly play with Eleanor, and waited for Ashley to come back.

Not the best story, probably the one that hate the most, as you could tell, I'm not that good for simons pov, but yaaaaa, so anyways hopw you enjot this crappy one, might make another one, soon but idk. Anyways have a great day everyday loves you-izzy sorry I haven't been updating alot, boyfriend has been wanting to hang out alot more so ya :3