Good Morning, Never Will. (CRAPPY)

Ashley's Pov

Everyday that I was in my coma, I would always hear people talking around me, Even about me. When I heard my little family, I would always want to wake up, but never could. I felt traped and afraid of where my Kids were.
I felt so much energy today, I than somehow opened my eyes, than quickly shut them, the room was way to bright. I than opened than much more slowly making my eyes adjust with how bright it was. Once my eyes were opened it was beautiful, the window was opened and I see it was gloomy which was my favorite type of day. I than started to remember many things, and most of them were bad. 'I just woke up and already having a bad day, really?' I thought in my head.
A person suddenly openes the door, and I see it was a nurse. She continues like she didn't know I was awake, cleaning up some trash and watering the plants in the room. "Miss, may I have some water?" I said coughing after every word I said. She then turned around, and saw me. She looked shocked and confused. "I'll be right back" she said and than left me. 'Hopefully she gets me some water' I said in my head. I than just sat in my room, waiting for the nurse to come back.
Soon than a knock came to the door and then they opened it, two doctors and the nurse came back. 'She didn't bring my water' I said in my head sadly. "Good Morning Mis. Ashley" a doctor said. "Morning" I said than with a cough. "Would you like some water?" The doctor than asked. I nodded. Than the nurse left. "Just wanna ask you some questions is that alright?" The doctor told me. "Well, do you remember how the accident happen?" He asked me. "Well, I just remembered the car hitting me, and than, heard crying, and screaming" I said trying not to cough. "Okay, do you remember everything from your past? " he than asked me. "Yes, I remember what happened when I was little, and that I have two kids, I remember everything well" I said coughing. The nurse than comes back in with water. I grab the cup and drank slowly. "Would you like us to call Mr. Josh to let them know that your awake?" He asked me. "Yes please, and could you tell him to bring my children, name Elliott and Eleanor" I said than taking a sip of the water. "Yes, if you need anything else, or have some questions please push the green button right next to your bed and we'll have a nurse come and help" the doctor told me. "Thank you" I said with a smile. Soon they all left and it was me alone, again.
I decided to turn on the TV, just look through some channels.

A knock soon came from the door, and the door than slowly open, I see two brown eyes, and could tell it was Josh. I started to cry a little, haven't seen them in a while. The door than fully opened everyone coming up to me. I hugged everyone crying, but lastly I hugged my kids. I help them up onto the bed and hugged them crying silently. "I missed you so much mummy" Elliott said "Me two mummy" Eleanor said. I smiled. "Missed you all so much" I said with a tear down my face. We all soon than talked about our life and how it was when I was in my coma. Everyone broght me some flowers and bears.

Everyone than started to get hungry so everyone except Elliott and Eleanor and Dani stayed with me to get some food.

*20 Minutes Later*
Someone then barge the door open. It was Daisy and Simon. Me already being annoyed, I played like if I forgot my memory. "Whoa, who are you guys?" I said in a confused tone. "You don't remember us, well we are like your closes friends!" Daisy said. 'Yea right' I said in my head. "Really?" I said in "shocked".
"Yes, plus these are my kids, Elliott and Eleanor meet one of "mummy's" friends. "Well we should get going you need some rest, come on Eleanor and Elliott let herrest. "Do you really think I don't remember who you are, or anything! I know Elliott and Eleanor are my children, now please get out before I call the police" I said. "Whatever, fuck you , but you better watch your back" she told me then left.

After the drama, I sang a song to Elliott and Eleanor making them fall asleep. "You okay?" Dani said. "After all that bitch told me, What hurt me the most was Simon didn't say anything, She was talking shit about my, his, OUR, kids and he didn't tell her to shut up or anything, that made me more sad and even more angry. I didn't care if he didn't defend me, but his kids?, I always said Elliott and Eleanor were just mine, but no matter what there his too. And he should at least defend them." I said while stroking Elliott's cheek. "Well, after what she said to them, make sure you talk to them, about their farther not loving them, they could get that stuck in their heads" Dani told me. "Thank I will, and Thank you for taking care of my kids, you and Josh, everyone are like another farther and mother of my kids" I said to her. "Your welcome" she told me and hugged me. The door than open with food. "We'll talk more shit about them later" Dani said which made me laugh.

Yea sorry I haven't update, ran out of ideas and was busy, gonna try to get things done as fast so I could uodate, next chapter is gonna be good :) Thanks for reading and for 9k +r reads! Loves you, if you have any ideas DM me :) ~izzy