Second Time Writing this Chapter, "Its a date"

Ashely's Pov

*5 months later*

I was woken up by my alarm on my phone, 5:30am, I slowly got up and opened my blinds, and it looked glommy. Today I felt really happy and healthy.
I felt happy about my body and on how I look. I got my towel and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I felt even more happy sense I didn't cut at all in the shower. Once, I finished showering, I went to change, I put on my black skinny jeans, and a white shirt type, that showed my belly. And I put on some black combat boots. And just in case it was cold outside, I put my grey sweater on and left it un zip. Then I left my dark blue hair down and natural. I did my daily make up and headed down stairs to make some breakfast for my babies. I made some star pancakes, with some cut-up strawberries, and some milk. I then go upstairs to wake them up.
It took a while and some tickling to wake them up, but they woke up and headed downstairs to eat. While they were eating, I got there clothes ready. For Elliott I put him to wear a Superman shirt, some khaki shorts, and his black converse. And for Eleanor, Some black skinny jeans, and this red shirt that says "I'm the princess of my house" and her shoes were her pink converse. After I got there clothes done, I cleaned a bit of there room. "Mummy.Me and Ellie are done" Elliott said. "Okay Can you guys go get ready for bath time?" I said. "Okay mummy" Elliott said. I finished cleaning up and went to go get the bath ready. Elliott and Eleanor were already in there, getting undressed. I than helped get in the bath, and gave them a bath. After some splashing and laughing, I finally get them out of the bath, and changed them. "Elliott, do you want me to do your hair?" I said as I was emptying the bathtub. "Yes, please mum" Elliott said. I sat him on the counter in the bath, and started to do his hair, in his cute mini Mohawk. "Eleanor, can you brush your teeth, while I do Elliott's hair" I said, while I saw her playing with her toys. "Yes, mummy" she replied.
"Annnddd Done, wow you look handsome Elliott" I said as I finished his hair. "Thank you mummy" he said. "Now Elliott you brush your teeth while I do Eleanor's hair" I said to him. "Okay mummy" he replied. "Now, Ellie how you want your hair?" I asked as I put her on the counter. "Mmmm, a ponytail!" She said.

Once, we were all ready, we get in the car, and buckle up, and headed to school. "Mummy, you didn't put an juice box in my lunch bag" Eleanor said while she was lokking through her lunch box and I was driving. "I know sweetie, we ran out of juice boxes, today I'm gonna get more, okay?" I said. "Okay mummy" She said. I then pulled up into the school, and parked. I grab my bag, and closed my door. I then help unbuckle Elliott and Eleanor, I lock the car. "Grab my hands, please." I said. Once, they both grab my hand, we started walking to their classroom. "Bye bye, have a good day guys, remember wait for me right here, okay?, don't go with anyone, okay, I loves you guys" I said, I hugged them both and saw them enter the class. Once I knew there teacher saw them and that they were safe, I left. I went back to my car

I started my car, and buckled myself up, I then turned on the radio and 'Don't by Ed Sheeran' came on. I started to drive to the market. It took me me some time to get to the market, because of the traffic, but I finally got in a parking spot of the market. I grab me a cart and started getting me some groceries.
As I was grabbing pancake mixture. I notice a family, a boy and a girl, with a older boy, probably 2 years old and a baby girl in the dads arms, they all looked so happy, the boy kept screaming 'Daddy is the best'. It made me sad, sense my kids don't even see there dad anymore, and I also notice that the farther is holding the the mothers hand. Which made me even sadder. I quickly got the pancake mixture and left that place. I grab the rest of the groceries and payed and left there. I put the groceries in the back of my car and then got in. Before I head home, I decided to go to Starbucks first. The drive threw was really long and I didn't have that much time to wait there, so I parked and got out of me car. I walked in and it was empty, except for like 3 people. I walked to were you order. "Welcome, what could I get you today?" The man told me. "Umm can I get a Fruit Roll Up Refresher from the secret menu" I said. "Yes, what cup size?" He said. "Umm, medium" I said. "Okay, that will be total of $8.50" the man said. I took some money out of my bag. "Here is your change, and would you like to go on a date with me, Thursday night?" He said as he put the change in my hand. "But I don't know you" I said while laughing. "Yea, true, but thats why we should go on a date, just you and me" he said with a attractive smirk. I thought about it, 'Should I, but I have kids, they do need a farther, is it worth it' I snapped myself out "Its a date" I said with a smile. "Great, should I give you my number" He said/asked. "Sure, you got a pen and paper?" I said. "You bet" he said as he took a pen out. "What about the paper?" I said while laughing. "Well, I do have to make your order, so whats your name?" He said as he got a cup. "Ashley" I said. "Nice name, your order will br ready in a sec" he said with a nice smile. I got admit he is very attractive, and looks like a nice guy, but I said the same thing with Simon, but hopefully hes different and a much more better person then Simon. "Ashley your order is ready" the man said. I go up to get my drink. "Here is your order, have a nice day" he told me. "Wait, you know my name, I want to know yours" I said. "My name is Daniel" he said with a smile. "Nice name" I said with a blushing smile. "I'll see you later, Daniel" I said and then started to walk out the door. I got in my car, and started to drive home. While at a stop sign, I decided to take a sip of my drink, than I saw his number. I started to think of his dark black hair, his green eyes, his attractive smirk, everything about him. Car horns, then started beeping, I looked up at the light and it was green, I quickly put the drink down and started driving. Embarrassed but it was funny. I pulled up to my house, I than started to put the groceries away. I looked at at the clock and I had an hour and some minutes, so I thought of doing a YouTube video before I go pick up my babies.