CRAPPY CHAPTER, Hospital. This chapter Might Not Make sense.

Ashley's Pov

It's 9am, I haven't slept at all. I texted everyone, including Simon, that Eleanor is okay, and we are all fine and safe. "No leave me, mummy where are you!" Eleanor mumbled in her sleep. "Hey sunshine, I'm here, I'm protecting okay, no body is gonna hurt you" I whispered in her ear. "Mummy" she said in her sleep. She then slowly started opening her eyes, and looked around then room, once she saw me she started crying. "Mummy, where were you, they hurt me mummy, they told me you didn't love me, and that you no look for me!" She said tears going down her and my face. "I do love you, I did look for you, every time we were at the park, I would look for you, every-time I went to the store, I would look for you, everywhere I went, I would look for you, I want you here with me, I never want them to hurt you again, I promise nobody is ever gonna take you again" I told her, tears going down her face and mine. "Pinky Promise?" She asked/asked. "I pinky promise you with this pinky, and this pinky" I said and took both my pinkies in front of hers. We both wrapped are pinkies around each others and kiss them. "I love you mummy" she said and yawned. "I love you too sunshine, get some sleep" I said and kissed her. A small knock came from the door. I go up to it and open it slowly. It was Ethan and Alex. "Hey" they said, I open the door fully and let them enter. They put they flowers and bears next to her bed. It started to get cold in the room, so I went and got a blanket and put it over Elliott and then kiss his forehead. It was quiet in here but not awkward. "I'll be back, I'm gonna go get a water bottle" I said and left the room. I close the door quietly and started walking down the hallway to where the vending machine is at. I put the money in and pick the water bottle. I then grab the bottle and just went to go sit at a chair that was there. I then put the water down and just put my face into my hands. 'What do I do?' I thought in my head. "We are 100% not safe here at all, I don't know what to do, or where to go" I mumbled to myself. I felt tears going down my face. "Oh lord" I just said and wiped away the tears, and put my face back to my hands. I felt some rub my back, I looked up and saw it was Rachel. "Elliott woke up and he really wants to hug Eleanor, but we are holding him back, sense we don't know if he can hug her or not" she told me. I nodded, I grab my water bottle and jog, back to the room. I see Tobi holding Elliott so he won't go up to Eleanor. "Ellie!" Elliott shouted. "Elliott, she sleeping, come here" I whispered to him. He then calm down and ran to me. "Lets go talk outside okay, then we can go up to Ellie" I said. I grab his hand and we walked to the chair that I was sitting on. I sat him down on the chair and I kneeled down in front of him. I wiped the tears away that where on his face. "You can't be shouting in the room, Eleanor has some ouchies, and if you run up to her and jump on top of the bed you could hurt her more, you need to stay quiet and walk nicely up to her, and grab her hand and be gently with her, okay hun?" I told him. "Yes mummy" he said. "Now lets go up to Ellie and be nice and quiet, okay" I said, he then nodded and grab my hand, and we ran to the room, at the end of the wall, where the elevator is at, I see Josh. I go up to the room door, and opened it. "Tobi" I whispered. He looked up from his phone and then came to me, "I need to go to the bathroom and get some breakfast for Elliott, and he wants to go up to Eleanor, I said he can just he has to be gentle" I said, he nodded. "Get me some food too" Tobi said and took Elliott hand. I nodded and started going to the elevator. "Hey Ash" I heard someone says. I turned and it was Josh. "Hi" I said and hugged him. "How is she?" He asked. "Better than yesterday" I said. "Where you going?" He asked. "Um to get some food for everyone, do you want anything?" I asked. "No I'm good" he said. The elevator doors opened and inside was Dani and Simon. In Simon's hands there was a huge bear and some flowers. I moved out of their way so they could get out of the elevator. Once they left the elevator, I entered it and pushed the lobby button. The elevator started to close and then moved down to where the lobby was. the doors opened and I started to walk out the doors. I turned to where the cafeteria. I grab some food and fruit, and some drinks, and then payed. 

+skipping elevator ride+ 

I get out the elevator and started walking to the room, I slowly ope the door and see everyone on there phones and or watching a movie on the Tv. "Elliott come eat" I said. He comes to me and I sit him on the chair and give him some food. "I got everyone food so feel free to get some guys" I said. I wasn't hungry, I don't know why, I just didn't feel like eating. I sit on the couch and just go on my phone. 

Its around 11:30am and the guys started to leave to go record and the girls left. I sit next to Eleanor's bed and just look out the window. I gave Elliott some paper and crayons, so he could color. A while ago a  nurse said the doctor would be here in a little and that he is running late, so i'm just waiting whats gonna happen. 

_________________________________________________________________

okay, so i haven't updated in 5+ months.  Family got problems. marching band. cross country, track, have got in the way i go from 6am till 11pm at night every week day, and also my grades i stay up till 3am to finish my homework, im sorry but im back now maybe later i'll do another chapter!