Love, and A Happy Ending.. maybe

Ashley's Pov

Simon and I are together cuddling up on my bed watching The Waling Dead watching all the seasons. I felt safe, but than I remember we still aren't a couple. We took a break from watching the show, I rub my eyes and see Simon just staring at me. I give him a confused face, and all he does is smile. I smile back, and went into the bathroom to make sure my makeup looked good, and Simon comes up from behind me and hugs me. I felt loved and safe. We headed back to the room, and just started talking.
"How come you came to my house in the morning with her.." I mumbled. "I, I didn't want to she always wants to annoy you to think I'm gonna be hers, but I never wanted to be hers, I wanted to be yours" he said as he grabbed my hand. "Than why were you with her" it said looking him in the eyes.  "I felt lonely one day, and she was there nocking on my door, and I fell for her trap." He said while looking down. "Why were you lonely" it asked. "I had a dream of you and me, and just seeing it be ruin made me upset, and just seeing how you suffered, I couldn't handle it." He said looking at me. "I didn't suffer.." I mumbled hoping he didn't hear that. "You didn't suffer, you have scars all over you, and yet you say you didn't suffer, it's my fault, I'm sorry I left you, I'm sorry that I left you alone with our family,  I just can't explain how sorry I am" he said while kissing the scars on my arms. I started to cry, I didn't know what to say, but my feelings for him said it all. I grab his hands, look at him in the eyes and kiss him. Not him kissing me, Me kissing him. With passion and love. We kissed for like 10 seconds. I was blushing like crazy, I felt like if I was my first time kissing him on our first date. I was looking down at, he made me look at him and he said the words that I've been wanting to hear for ever. "I love you soo much, will you be mine again, so we could be parents together, slove our kids problems, walk our kids to school, be a family, please?" He said while blushing, and some tears in his eyes. I looked him in the eyes and just kissed him. "Does that mean it's a yes?" He said while blushing like crazy and me as well. I nodded and we hugged and kiss again.

We watched the rest of The Walking Dead, holding hands and just cuddling together. I soon passed out in his arms, safe and his.

I was woken up by something being getting on top of my lap, I open my eyes and see Simon made me breakfast. I sat up and him coming next to me, so we cpuld eat together. We watched some videos on YouTube together. "We have to leave soon to go pick up Elliott and Eleanor, the lads said there were to crazy for them" he said. "Crazier than JJ?" I asked while giggling. He just nodded. We continue to watch some videos until we started to get bored. "I'm gonna go get ready" I told him. He nodded and went to go wash the dishes, I think. I took my shower, it was somewhat painful with the cuts I have, but I soon finished and changed into some white skinny jeans and a sidemen hoodie, I than put my black vans. For hair I straighten it and put a white bow on. And I just did my daily makeup. Once I felt ready I walk downstairs to see, Simon ready as well. "They we're matching!" He said "That means we should be together forever!" He added on and than kissed me. I giggled and we walked out the door hand in hand. He was driving and I'm in the passenger seat singing along with the radio. I catchhim staring at me, and I give a confused look. "You sing amazingly" he told me. I just smiled and continue to sing. Soon we got to the house and get to be with our kids.

We all talked about how the our kids were. But it was an amazing adventure and soon we are gonna start another, by moving houses, starting school, and just trusting each other. The journey was amazing,  and I'm glad that we are all in it together. We recorded videos and pull pranks, from me smacking Vikk in the face with a cake, to Tobi pouring milk all over me. Its an amazing life and I'm proud to live it. We all talked about our days, and getting to me one of Dani's and Alex's friend, Rachel. She was such a beauty, her long black hair brown eyes, I felt like I seen her before, but than I realized she was one of my friends in secondary! We all got along just having an amazing time. I talked to Rachel alot, I missed her funny personality, we use to talk about many things like meeting famous people, and living together. We all just had an amazing day and I'm glad I got all my best friends back.

Crappy ending but yah! If you wanna be in the next book or chapter idk which one yet, but if you wanna be friends with Elliott and Eleanor let me know. You mostly gonna be friends when your really young. So
Much haves
Hair color
Eyes color
style (tomboy, girly girl etc)
Age (4-7)

And if you wanna be a bully or something let me know. And if you want to be friends when they are older
Must haves
Hair color
Eye color
Style
Neighbors, friends in school, or just met at the park your choice
Age (8-10+)
(Btw Dani, Alex,Rachel, you guys are gonna be in the story no matter what, but if you want another role just message me plz, and thank you guys for letting me use ypu guys in my story!)

So if want just comment and than I'll message you, or you message me. :) Thank you for reading my book and for 4k+ reads and 300+ favorites. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTIUE ON THIS BOOK OR A DIFFERENT ONE, SO IF WANT ANOTHER BOOK WHAT SHOULD THE TITLE BE. LET ME KNOW PLZZ