Moving, and Starting New..

*3 months Later*

           Ashley's Pov

         I'm finally moving house! I dont need to drive 2-3 hours to my doctors. I'm soo excited to be moving closer to my friends and my doctor. I found a house that has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a nice big living room, a nice kitchen and a big front and back yard. I fell in love with it the time I saw it.  Since it will take forever for me to move things to my new house. One of my friends, Dani, is gonna help me move my things. We know each other for a while because she's Simons sister. Even though me and him broke up that doesn't mean me and Dani can't be friends!  She is an awesome friend and very pretty, skinny, has brown eyes, and she sings amazing, but is just shy. I remember she would always talk to me when me and Simon would get into a fight. She is an awesome friend, I'm glad I have her there for me. We rented a big truck to put my things.  Thank goodness some movers took the beds and other big furniture, because me and Dani couldn't do it my ourselves. While we were packing Dani put some music on, and we were dancing like idiots.  But it was pretty fun.

*5 hours later*

         We finished packing all the stuff and now we are in front of my new house ready to unpack everything again...

I told Dani that she could go home because I know she needs to study for university, she insisted, but I didnt want her to get her grade down because of my problems. Before she left she helped me put the big things away. After that I gave her a hug and she got in her car and drove away.  I finished unpacking most of the boxes, but then I started to crave some pizza. I don't know why, but I did. I ordered and have it to be delivered. I got everything put away and then I heared the door bell ring. I rush to the door with the money and opened it. I opened the door and see the delivery guy with my pizza!  I hand him the money and he gives me the pizza.

       After eating the pizza I went to my computer and watch some videos of Troye Sivan. When I'm in the middle of it I get a text from Dani

Dani: Hey girl, how you doing!?

Ashely: I'm fine, just watching YouTube and eating pizza and you? :P

Dani: Im fine, at the Sidemen's house.

Ashely: Better not tell them im you no what =P

Dani: I won't dont worry :)

Ashely: Mmm okkkk than. :)

Dani: Everything is okay, you need any more help moving stuff.

Ashely: Nahh I'm good for now, hey you wanna come by tomorrow and help me go shopping for the rooms after I get checked.

Dani: OMG YES YES, what timeee!

Ashely: well I have my appointment at 8am so around 11am ?

Dani: I'm fined with that :) cant wait to be an autie =P

Ashely:  Hahaha, I cant wait to know the genders.

Dani: Ahhh me neither!!!,  I've got to go Josh challenged me to FIFA, see ya, loves you ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ashely: Have fun, loves you too ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    Tomorrow is a big day, gonna know what my little two angles are! And also tomorrow is when I tell my YouTube fans I'm pregnant.. I've been telling the fans that I have something important to say soon when I do QnA's or FIFA videos or Mail videos. I love it when they try to guess, its fun. I decided to tweet something just cause I was bored " @Ashely1441: Cant wait for tomorrow!! Excited to tell you guys the news!! Love you guys see ya tomorrow!!! NIGHTS ♡♡♡♡"  I went upstairs and put my phone in charge, then went into the shower. After that put my pj's on and went to sleep holding my pregnant belly. AKA my angles