Seeing them, stress, and broken heart

I'm still in the hospital, I'm doing great I get to go home tomorrow, but its sucks that my angles can't go home with me yet. Right now its 6am, and I'm getting into a wheelchair to see my angles. I get to hold them and give them much love. Once I enter a room they sit me down in a cozy chair, and the nurse told me she will be right back. Probably 5 minutes later two nurse came in with Elliott and Eleanor. It hurts so much to see them all wired, I started to cry, I didn't want them to be like this, the nurse took Elliott out of the Incubator and hand me him. I was tearing up, I get to finally hold my angles, I talked to him, saying that I'll be there for him, I will love him no matter how much anger he will give me wehn he is older. I was holding him and some time later I see him open his eyes I see there are a dark blue, just like mine. I also noticed when his hat was falling off, he has lots of hair. I smiled at him, I love him so much,  I don't want anything happening to him. I gave him a kiss and let the nurse take him so now I can hold Eleanor. When I got Eleanor she already had her eyes open, her eyes were blue not as dark as Elliott but they were beautiful. I told her the say thing as I told Elliott, and just hugged her, it was Elliott and Eleanor time to eat and also mine as well. I gave the nurse Eleanor and gave them both Elliott and Eleanor kisses and got in my wheelchair and headed back to my room. It was time to eat breakfast, I didn't like the food in the hospital, but I ate it anyways. When I was in the middle of watching TV, I get a text.

Ethan: Can we still go over, or not? And how u guys been :D

Ashley: Ya you can, we been great :D and all you guys how you been? :P

Ethan:  We all been great, and really happy, and Simon and Emily broke up. Im really happy about that she was a biiiiitttchhhh

Ashely: Congratulations I guess..., see you soon :)

Ethan: ByeBye :)

The nurses bought Elliott and Eleanor into my room, the nurse said they both could eat and have good temperature body, all they need to improve is breathing on their on. Both Elliott and Eleanor were next to the bed in a crib thing.

*Hour Later*

I was just watching Tv and then heard a knock. Seconds later they open the door and I see all the lads plus Dani and Alex, but not Simon. They all give me hugs, and then they see Elliott and Eleanor. "Aw look at them, they are so cute" Dani says "Can I hold them?. "Ya sure" Dani got Eleanor and Josh got Elliott. They were all gathering around them and just looking at them. Alex came up to me. "How you been?" She asks. "I've been great thanks and you?" I said fake smiling. "What's wrong?" She whispered. "Just stressed, I'm gonna be months of homework behind, and taking care of them is gonna be a challenge." I whispered. "I'll be there for you and I'm sure by the looks of it they are gonna be there for you three too." She said and smiled. "Thanks love" I said and gave her a hug. We all talked for a while having a good time, sometime later Harry and Calfreezy and Callux came too. We all were having a great time.

Soon, visiting hours were over and everyone had to leave, I gave them all hugs and then fell asleep.