Small Time Skip, and Calling Her Mummy (crappy chapter)

1 month later (Friday Night)

Eleanor's Pov

Mummy is still sleeping in the hospital, and Me and Elliott are staying at the side's home with Uncle Josh and Aunt Dani. No one knows this but Ms. Daisy hits me sometimes for no reason. I like drawing my feelings on paper and than throw them away, so no one could see them. Right now I'm drawing me, Ell, Daddy, and Mummy, when we would be at the park.
"Ellie, ready for bedtime"Aunt Dani told me. "Yes" I told her. "Did you brush your teeth?" Aunt Dani asked me. "Nooo" I said. "Go brush them, please" Aunt Dani said. I nodded and them she left me. I than took my drawing and threw it in the trash. I then ran up stairs into a bathroom. I opened the bathroom turn on the lights and soon than started to bruah my teeth. I than here the door closed behind me. I look behind me and see Daisy. "Hello sweetie" she said with an evil smirk. "Hi Ms. Daisy" I said as I took my toothbrush out of my mouth. "Instead of calling me, Ms. Daisy, call me mummy" she said and she grab my wrist, really bad with her nails. "Let gooo" I screamed, but than she put her hand over my mouth. "Shut up!, don't very scream, you give me a headache, now, if you call me Ms. Daisy again, Instead of Mummy, you will get a nice booboo right on your arm by me" She told me. I looked where she was pointing at. "Got that" she said loudly which made me jump alittle. I nodded. "No, no, no, you can't nod, you have to say 'Yes Mummy'" she told me. She took her hand off of my mouth. "Yes mummy.." I said not proudly, but good enough for her. "Now go to sleep, don't let the bed bugs bite" she said and ruffled my hair. I opened the door to the bathroom and than quickly ran to Josh's room.
"Hi Ellie" Elliott said to me while on the mattress on the floor where me and Elliott sleep, next to Uncle Josh's bed. "Ready for bed?" Uncle Josh asked me while he was on his computer. "Yes" I said. "Before you sleep give me a hug" Uncle Josh said with opened arms. I ran over to him and him a hug. "Sleep well, I'm right here if you need anything" he told me, I let go of him and than go to the mattress and lay down next to Elliott. "Goodnight brotha" I said and then kiss him on the cheek. "Goodnight sista" he told me and kiss me on the cheek. We both than fell alsleep happily.
=====================================================
(Next Morning) Saturday

Still Eleanor's Pov

I woke up and still see everyone sleeping, Aunt Dani, Uncle Josh, and Elliott. I stay there for a little bit on the mattress. I than had the feeling of going potty. I slowly got up, trying not to step on Elliott. After that I opened the door and than closed it behind me, I quickly run to the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door and locking it.
Once, I finished I opened the door and started walking back to Uncle Josh's room. "Hey princess" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and see daddy. "Hi my king" I said and gave him a hug. Even though we live in the same house we don't see each other a lot. "How you been?" Daddy asked me. "Good, I'm seeing my mummy today so, everything is okay, and you, Daddy how are you?" I said. "I'm good as well, have a nice ti-" daddy didn't finish. "Hey, I thought I was your mummy?" Ms. Daisy said and spoke over daddy. "Noo, my mummy is at the hospital sleeping, she is my mummy, your not my mummy" I said. "Come on princess, she is my queen, I thought you said, I was your king?" Daddy told me. "You are my king, but my mummy is my queen, she isn't my queen" I said and pointed to Ms. Daisy at the last part. "But swee-" Daddy didn't finished. "It's okay, she'll understand later on, how about you get the things ready, I'm cooking breakfast!" Ms. Daisy said. Daddy nodded, they kiss and daddy left. Ms. Dasiy cams up to me, grab my arm and took me into Daddy's room. "I thought I told you to call me your mummy, and remember what I told you when you didn't call me mummy?" She asked me. I looked down at the floor, all the words she said made me jump. "Look at me! When I'm speaking to you!" She said and grab my chin and force me to look at her in the eyes. "Now, remember what I told you I would do if you didn't call me mummy?" She said, spitting on my face. I nodded. "Well, what was it!" She said. "You'll will give a booboo" I said. "Yes, and why would I give you a booboo?" She said her nails going into my skin on my shoulder. "If I didn't call you mummy you'll give me a booboo." I said tears coming from my eyes. "Good girl, now remember if you tell anyone about this talk we had or the booboo I give you, remember what I told you last week what would happen" she said digging her nails deeper into my shoulder. "You will hurt my mummy" I said. "Now, now, I wouldn't hurt myself, for now on, I'm your mummy, the old mummy is now call Ashley, okay, I will hurt Ashley if you tell anyone about this" she said she let go of my arm. "Now look at me, my daughter, put a smile on your face, and have a good time with Ashley" she said. "Now get out" she said. She grab my arm and yank me out of the room. I sat down on the floor, didn't know weer to go or do.
"Hey, Ellie come here, so I could change you" Aunt Dani screamed. "I'm coming" I said back, I slowly got up and slowly started to walk down the stairs to from daddy's room to Uncle Josh's. "Hey sweetie, so what you wanna wear today, do you wanna wear your green pretty dress?" Aunt Dani asked me. I sat on the bed slowly looking down. "Are you okay, what happen to you?" She said and got on her knees. "Oh she fell, down the stairs, she went to Simon's room to say Hi and when she left I heard a loud sound and see her on the floor crying" Ms. Daisy said standing at the entrance on the room. "Okay Thank you" Aunt Dani said in a annoyed voice. "Whatever happens to you, always tell me, okay, because we all love you so much" Aunt Dani said. She gave me a hug, and than help me get dress, she put my hair in a high ponytail, with my bangs down, and my curls bouncing up and down, she than put a ribbon on the hair. "Okay, you ready, I'm ready, Elliott is ready, and Josh is ready, lets go eat somewhere and than go see mummy" Aunt Dani said. "Plus, Uncle Vik, Aunt Rachel, Aunt Alex and Uncle Tobi are coming too" she said. "Yeahh!" I said. "Let me put your shoes on and than we go byebye" Aunt Dani told me. She help me put my green high top converse. "Okay dokey, let get going" she grab my hand and we walked down to where everyone is at in the living room.

Im back! Might need some characters since some other people that asked to be characters don't read my book anymore xD lose some you win some, and anyways sorry if any mistakes, kinda in a rush goona go running, so yeah, hope you enjoyed love you, Dm me if you wanna be a character :)