Time Skip, and Scared.., Don't Care

*Time Skip*

Ashley's Pov

*Ashley is now 28 weeks Pregnant*

I don't care anymore, I didn't care if fans come up to me and ask if I'm pregnant, I don't care if the Sidemen find out. I can't hide what is clearly visible. I did tell the YouTube fans that I am in fact pregnant, with a boy and a girl, many are happy, but many curious to know the farther. But I ignored those comments, they don't need to know. Many fans congrats me and many fans say many things that do put me down, but I fight the depression and fight from what is keeping me away from happiness. Today I'm going to the doctor to see how my angles are doing.

I woke up at 6am, didn't sleep that well but that didn't stop me. I walked down the hall, before I go downstairs, I go to the nursery room, and just look at it, all ready for my angles. I smile at the nursery and made sure to thank Tobi again. I closed the door and headed downstairs to make myself a smoothie. I decided to have a strawberry smoothie. I grab my smoothie and headed up the stairs to start getting ready. I got in the shower and while I was in there the babies started kicking.'Do you guys like water or hate it' I think in my mind while smiling like an idiot. Once I got out of the shower, I grab my towel and put it around me and went into my closet, I put on some joggers,  because my pants don't fit me anymore, I put on a sidemen sweater, for shoes just some vans. My hair I decided to curl it because today I'm might shoot a mail video. My makeup I just kept it simple. Once I got all ready I got my bag and headed out the door.

Everything went great with my angles, but the only thing is that I have a high chance to have a premature labor, which sucks. So now I have to go to the doctors every week to make sure my angles are okay. After I got everything set for my next appointment, I went to my car and drove to the post office to pick up some mail that fans sent me. Many fans been wanting me to do a mail video, I thought why not. 'Alots of mail and packages, can't wait to read them' I say to myself. I got all the mail and packages in my car and went home!

*Home*

I set up the camera, and got ready to record. "Hey guys, its me Ashley, and too day, I'm doing a mail video. Many of you guys sent me mail and ask me to record it, sooo ya lets get into this. First package is from Brazil!". I open the package and see cute outfits for my angles  (the two bottom ones, this isnt racist right, if it is tell me please). "Awwww, these are sooo cute, thank you lizzie for sending me these cute outfits, loves you!, I'll finish reading your letter off camera" I say to the camera. After many letters and packages later.. "So this is gonna be the last one for today and this is from London! Coooll." I say. I opened the package and see more cute outfits (The outfits on the top). "Sooooo cute!!" I say and I showed the camera. I got the letter and read it. " Thank you sidemen!, for mailing this to me, there really adorable and cute, there's some questions on here, soooo let me find them." I say while looking for the questions. "First question is from Vik, Tobi, Ethan. They asked what are there names." " For my daughter her name is gonna be Eleanor, and for my son its gonna be Elliott.!" I say while smiling. "Next question comes from all the rest puls Callux and Calfreezy, and they ask if I would ever let them babysit?"... "Ummmmmmm I don't know.." I say in a really confused way. "Ending of there soo, Thats gonna be for this video, if you enjoyed leave a thumbs up, and to anyone that send me letters and wanted me to send a signature back or something, those I'll try to send out next week, thanks for all the baby stuff there all adorable and have a great day everyday and lovess you" I say while waving. After all that, I cleaned up all the mess and got a trash bag for all the, well trash, making sure to the letters away in a different pile. I got all the mess and threw it away. I got all the clothes that the fans and put them in the washer, just to make sure there nice and clean. While those were getting clean, I grab me an apple and went to go edit the video. It took a while to finish editing the video, but I did it and got it uploaded.

I was really sleepy for I hop in the shower, then got in my pj'sand went to sleep.

Sorry for a lste upload school is being a butt, anyways sorry for the crappy chapter, I might upload another one today if not im sure tomorrow loves you -izzy