Being Controlled, and Missing her

Simon's Pov

She is pushing me away from my friends, and it sucks, I can't hang out with anyone because she would always want to be there. She always wants me to be hugging her and well do it...

Today is the same as every other day, me being forced to hug her, and the lads either in their rooms, or on there phone feeling uncomfortable. Alex and Dani, talking about when they went shopping with Ashley in the kitchen, there talking some what quiet, but I could still hear them, laughing and having a good time. To be honest I do miss Ashley, I miss her laughing and being goofy. And seeing her smile like crazy, cause she won me at FIFA one time, and having a prank wars. It was awesome remembering those memories, but it sucks remembering how it ended, because of me, breaking her heart and going to someone else, that I don't even love. I came back into the world by Emily kissing me. I see Tobi getting up and I guess leaving. "Hey man, you going?" I say. "Yea, gonna go help a friend, she moved to a new house and needs help unpacking" he says while get up. "Sounds like a selfish girl if you ask me" Emily says in annoyed tone. "How?" Me and Tobi say. "She asking him to help her unpack, can't she do it on her own!?, he shouldn't go because of her needing help." Emily says in a angry tone. "I want to help her, and she is pregnant, and would rather be over with her then be here." Tobi said while leaving the living room and leaving the house. "Whatever" Emily says. I could tell she was trying to think of a com back, she hates losing a argument. "He could go suffer, with that selfish girl, she's probably a slut, is thats why she needs help, cause her boyfriend left her." She says while cuddling to me. "I'm gonna go record and edit videos, sorry babe, you could stay here or leave, your choice." I say while giving her a kiss and heading to my room. 'Can't believe she would be so mean to someone that she doesn't know, calling someone selfish, and a slut, when Emily doesnt even know that girl. I wonder who's the girl he's helping. Do I know her?' I think for a while, but then headed to go record some FIFA.

*Some Hours Later*

I finished recording some videos and editing. I go down stairs and see everyone in the living room playing FIFA, Josh and JJ were playing against each other. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and went to the living room to see how this goes. Sometime later I see Tobi coming back and into the living room. Sitting next to JJ. "Hey mate, what happen to your shirt?" JJ says laughing. I see Tobi smiling, I guess he was remembering what happened.  "Had a paint war, didn't go so well for me." He says while laughing. "We could see that." Josh said while laughing. "She's your girlfriend, or what?" JJ says i. A weird way. "Haha, no she is just fun to hang out with" Tobi says. "Mmhmmm, sounds like a new couple is coming." JJ screams. Tobi didnt want to say anything, he justs smiles and shakes his head. He looks like he wants to say something, but won't. He goes on his phone for a while, and later head upstairs to I guess shower.  I jump a little because of JJ screaming that he won. 

*Really Late*

I was laying down on my bed, just thinking, what made me leave her, and when she left, why didn't I ran after her. I miss her alot, she would help me and the lads bring our friendship back, when we got into a fight. Emily is just pushing the lads and me away.. Guess I deserve this life right now, for leaving her, and not chasing after her like I should of, I should of never been going out with Emily in the first place.

I think for some more than soon pass out.

=P