I dare Peach and Samus to kiss!

Mario: No way! Peach is my girlfriend! *goes on a rant*

Samus: Mario is right. It's wrong to kiss someone else's partner.

Peach:...*plucks a kiss on Samus's helmet.*

Samus: UHH. *shocked anime face*

Mario: PEACH! WHY?!

Peach: Cause you ate tHE LAST COOKIE!

Mario: I SAID I WAS SORRY!

Peach: It doesn't matter. You've commited an unforgivable sin.

Mario: OH SO WHEN YOU EAT THE LAST COOKIE IT'S FINE, BUT WHEN I DO IT, I'M THE BAD GUY?!

*The two of them start arguing*

Samus: Mental note; Peach and Mario probably need relationship counseling.

*Meanwhile, with the dlcs*

Joker: *kicks down the door* SUP F**KERS!!

Sephiroth: *hand to his phone, whispering* Joker, keep it down. Waluigi is even MORE p****d now that he got ditched by his date and he didn't get picked to be in Smash.

Joker: Speaking of dates. *gestures his arms dramatically towards a woman behind him* Meet my lovely girlfriend, Ann Takamaki!

Ann: Hi there!

Min-Min: Wait, you actually have a girlfriend? I thought you were just fibbing!

Joker: HEY! While Ren Amamiya is many things, he is not a liar!

Steve: YES! *turns to Alex* Pay up!

Alex: *grumbles and hands him a 20 dollar bill*

Pyra: *walks forward* Nice to meet you Ann! My name's Pyra.

Mythra: And I'm Mythra!

Ann: *softly* So THAT'S the girl who can drink fire.

Pyra: So Ann, what do you like to do?

Ann: Well, I'm a part-time model, and a Phantom Thief!

Pyra: You're a model? That's really cool!

Hero: Hey Joke, any reason for making everyone else feel single?

Joker: Oh, just wanted to let you all know that I'll be out on a date for the rest of the day.

Banjo:...You just wanted to prove you weren't lying about your girlfriend, weren't you?

Joker:.... maybe. Whelp, we're off! *takes Ann's hand and walks out*

Ann: Is there any other reason we're going out today?

Joker: Well, I may or may not have been looking for a way to get out of the house.

Ann: Why so?

Joker: Samus sent me a warning text. Mario and Peach are having an argument, and it's getting messy..

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update. My school's having us go 5 days everyday in public, so it doesn't leave me a lot of room to upload. I'm free on Fridays and Saturdays, so I promise there will always be updates on those days. Make sure to send more asks and dares in the comments below!