Second aftermath?

Galeem: OH MY GOD!! OTHER ME'S A DAD!!

Dharkon: Other me managed to convince someone to have kids with me? I'm impressed...

King Dedede: OH DEAR GOD I'M OUT!

Galeem: JEBUS!

Dharkon: Wait, what are you talking about?

King Dedede: The bunny Vanny was looking for, he mind controlled me and Kirby!

Dharkon: Ah s**t. *runs into Jigglypuff's room*

Galeem: JIGGLYPUFF ARE YOU OKAY?! *kicks the door open* WHAT IS THAT BRUTE DOING TO YOU?!

*They see Kirby passed out the floor and Jigglypuff looking shocked.*

Dharkon: What happened?

Jigglypuff: Well, Kirby was being mind controlled and tried to kill me, but then Silver came and fixed it.

Dharkon: Oh ok.

;[,<@

*Vanny and the bunny fall through the portal*

???: D**n it!

Vanny: Oh, Glitchy. It didn't happen the way it was supposed to. What are we gonna do?

Glitchy: I don't know...

???: Well well well...

*A figure comes out of the darkness, they're wearing a cloak that completely conceals their face. Their voice sounds female*

???: If it isn't my favorite rabbits.

Glitchy: Oh..hi =÷^>,!

=÷^,!: You two didn't play your parts correctly...

Glitchy: Look, there was this random lady that- !!&!! ×&!/'@ &!]]>,^ /[ ?÷...

*he glitches out, and vanishes*

Vanny: GLITCHY!!

=÷^>,!: Oh, don't worry. He's not dead. He's just...written off. What good is a villain that gets defeated so early?

*Vanny glitches out and vanishes too*

=÷^>,!: Now, let's get back on schedule...

Make sure to send more asks and dares in the comments below! Bye!