Sorry Not Sorry

Anna's POV

My little Popcorn was in the hospital again.

Janelle was pacing the hospital waiting room.

All of her friends, Caleb and Bianca especially, were upset and stressed.

Sam and Andrea and Matt waiting in her room.

Mallory, Courtney, and Nicole were wrecks.

Adrianna, Abby, and Brittany were trying to be productive by offering to get coffee or snacks but really nobody could eat or drink anything.

Finally, Sam came out and said to me and Mallory. "She wants to see you."

We quickly entered the room. Angie didn't look as bad as we thought. She was some gauze up her arms and a small bandage on her forehead.

"Auntie. Mal." She croaked.

"Popcorn!" I cried.

At the same time, Mallory said, "Dwarfy."

We hugged her. She coughed. "Mama can I have some water. And my glasses?"

Andrea looked guilty. "I'll get you some water, but your glasses broke in the crash."

She started crying. "I can't see without my glasses."

Mallory hugged her to calm her. "It's okay Angie. We'll get you new glasses."

Finally, after she got water, she asked for Janelle.

Bianca's POV

Janelle, who I'd just met, quickly entered the room as Anna and Mallory left.

After what seemed like forever, Janelle poked her head out. "Caleb, Bianca, Marco, Kathy, Sara, Olivia, and Isabelle?"

She beckoned us into the room. 

"Hey guys." She says, giving us a smile.

"Angie Macasaet-Pauly I thought I lost you!" Caleb yelled angrily, running to hug her.

Marco laughed and gently pulled him back.

"Hey bestie." She replied.

"I thought I was your best friend?" Janelle said.

"No, now you're my favorite girlfriend. The role of my gay best friend is now taken by Caleb."

"Awww! Janie!!!!" Marco squealed. (Thank you  for the amazing ship name for Angie and Janelle.)

"Awwww, ask Caleb out already!" Angie cried in reply.

Marco blushed, and Caleb looked at him. "So is that a yes or a no for Saturday?"

He and Angie high-fived.

"Wha-" I started.

Caleb held up his phone. "Angie texted me five minutes ago with a plot to help me get my guy."

This is where Caleb and Marco differ. Marco is shy, Caleb is not.

Angie smiled. "Sorry not sorry."

I sat on the foot of her bed. "There's Angie."