Someone Gets Hurt

Yes you read the title right! Insert evil author laugh. You'll see.

Angie's POV 

Janelle and I were at Andrea's apartment, singing along to Mean Girls.

I always sang as Cady and Gretchen, she always sang as Janis and Regina.

"What's wrong with me!"

I laughed as I watched Janelle lip sync and do a dramatic reenactment.

We ended up flat on my bed laughing loud.

"I can't believe you get to meet Renee Rapp and see Mean Girls!" She cried.

"Me neither! This program is really amazing." I sighed and hugged my pillow to my chest.

"What's wrong?" 

"We'll be going to different schools soon." I paused. "And I always wanted to leave that place, and MAPA is a really good school, but I'm thinking I don't want to leave."

"Angie! This is the chance of a lifetime. You know where all of those kids go! A ballet dancer made it into the American Ballet Theatre company. A songwriter writes songs for famous artists. And you are going to Broadway! Don't give up on that for me."

"Thanks Ellie."

She left a little bit later, leaving me to get ready for the show.

Pink jacket, pink leggings, a Mean Girls shirt, my special bag that quotes World Burn, "And you can quote this: Oooowhoawhoahoa whoa!" I strangled my hair into a Cady-ish style. I added a pink scrunchie. 

"Mama!" I called, surveying my shoes.

Andrea hurried into the room. "What is it Songbird?"

"I have discovered I own no shoes to go with my outfit."

"I think those would look nice." She pointed to some white sneakers. 

"But they aren't pink! On Wednesdays we wear pink!"

"Songbird it's Monday."

"I'm seeing Mean Girls! It's legal that I wear P I N K!"

Andrea smiled. "Of course. Well then, I think these will be perfect." She goes to the doorway and pulls a pair of light pink doc martins out.

"They're perfect!" I hugged her tight.

"Well I know you don't like heels. I thought these would be better." She handed them to me. "Hurry, your friends wanted you to meet them at Starbucks soon."

I hurried to gather my things and quickly said goodbye to Andrea before hurrying to Starbucks where Sara and Marco already were.

We waited for everyone else, then practically sprinting to the theatre. 

Isabelle and I squealed when we saw the marquee and we clasped each other's hands and jumped up and down.

We went to the stage door, and got buzzed in.

"Hi everybody! You must be Marco, Isabelle, Biana, Angie, Sara, Kathy, Caleb, and Olivia! I'm Tina Fey, but I'm sure you already know that."

We all nodded enthusiastically. Kathy could actually talk and said, "We're all very excited to see this show."

"I can tell! I've never seen so much pink clothing, and this is Mean Girls we're talking about." Tina laughed.

I got a FaceTime call.

"Can I take this?" I asked shyly.

"Of course. Go ahead."

I answered without looking at the contact. "Hi Angie!"