Home

So honestly, I've been feeling kind of down. Then I realized that there are people enjoying this book who would be really disappointed if I ended it. So even though there are a lot of you reading this book, I'd like to thank Isle_of_Spaceheaters for leaving my nice comments and being a great friend.

Angie's POV

Did I care much for Beetlejuice? I thought it was great and Alex Brightman was a comical genius, but honestly I kind of just tossed it aside for Six and The Prom and other things like that.

So today I started my internship at Beetlejuice. I was upset to hear Sophia Anne Caruso had left the show the previous week, but I thought it would be interesting to meet Presley Ryan, who was seventeen and on Broadway.

Sam kissed my forehead, hugged me and almost forgot to let go. She was still worried about what had happened the other night.

"Don't worry Mom. If anything happens I'll be sure to come straight home."

She gave me one last squeeze. "My sweet girl. I'll see you later."

The Six cast was beside themselves when they heard I was almost kidnapped, so they created a schedule so I'd never be on the streets of New York City alone.

Today Courtney was taking me to the Winter Garden theatre.

I greeted her with a small hug when I exited the apartment building and saw her. To be honest she was my big sister, but we weren't as close as I was with Mallory.

"Hey Angie." She smiled at me, and hugged me again. "I was worried about you when Sam told us what had happened.

Yesterday was Sunday, and I wasn't allowed to go to the theatre because according to Sam I was recovering. So I stayed home with Matt and basically angrily cuddled Dale and watch old Disney Channel shows.

"Hi Courtney. I missed you all yesterday."

She playfully shoved me. "No you didn't. Who would hate hours of cuddling a dog and watching TV?"

"Someone who really wanted their family after a tragedy." I fake poured.

She put her arm around me. "Let's go." 

Once we got to the Winter Garden Theatre, I waited for the door to be open after I buzzed in.

Courtney gave me one last hug before saying, "Bye Angie. Anna will pick you up later."

"Bye Courtney." 

Tentatively, I stepped through the door and was greeted by a security guard. He gave me a smile and showed me to the stage where they were running through some lighting designs.

I saw the cast out in the audience, all doing separate things.

Presley and Dana were having a conversation, but everyone else was on their phones or doing something else. It wasn't a bad kind of mood though, just like when a family is in the same room and are aware of each other's presences but they all do their own thing.

I rambled. Sorry.

First people to notice me were the tech people, who stopped running the lights.

Then Dana noticed the lights had gone back to normal and then saw me. She quickly tapped Presley and they both went to greet me.

Along the way, someone else who I couldn't see very well joined them.

"Hi I'm Presley. Nice to meet you Angie!" Presley said.

"Nice to meet you as well." I replied.

"And I'm Dana."

"Hi there Angie. My name is Kerry."

It was flipping Kerry Butler. I was wide eyed. "I'm a big fan. That was weird. Sorry. I thought you were really good in Mean Girls and in Hairspray." I flushed red.

"It's always great to meet a fan. I hope you enjoy this week."

And the rest of the day passed in a blur. I met Alex Brightman. I met everyone else. I was going to see the show in two day. People signed my bag.

Speaking of my bag, by now I've been running out of room on the front and people have started signing the back. I was asking them to sign around the Playbill logo.

Speaking of Playbill, I'd built up quite a collection of autographed playbills. I currently has seven. One from each show I'd interned under and one from Six.

Sam and I had cleared a wall of my bedroom because we were planning to frame them and hand them all up.

Anna came to pick me up just like Courtney had said. She was my aunt, but I hadn't spent as much time with her as I would have liked. Honestly, just like how I was closer with Mallory as my sister, I was closer with Abby and Brittany as my aunts. 

"Hi Anna." I hugged her.

"Hi Popcorn." She said.

Popcorn was her special nickname for me, like how Mallory called my Dwarfy. No one else was allowed to call me Popcorn.

"Remind me again why you call me Popcorn?"

"Well, every time you come to the theatre you just have to steal all my popcorn. What do I eat in between shows now? Absolutely nothing! Because you steal my popcorn Popcorn!"

Anna walked me home, talked with Sam for a little bit, hugged me and left.

"How was your day Songbird?" Sam asked me as I plunked into the couch.

"It was great Mom. But you know what Beetlejuice reminded me?" 

Sam gave me a questioning look. "What's that hon?"

"It's always great to be home."

So how was that? I wanted some more family dynamic and some fluff between Angie and the cast, so here you go! I also am really getting tired of the Internships on Broadway program because some of the actors I have no idea how they are in real life and I don't want their personalities to not be like their actual personalities. Did that make sense? I love Beetlejuice, so don't get me wrong. 

Also, don't worry, I have some more traumatizing stuff coming up so don't think I gave you guys a break. 

For the next chapter, I kind of fell out of my obsession with Oklahoma that I had when I wrote the chapter that said she'd be interning at Oklahoma, so I'm kind of just phasing in and out of that quickly and having Angie see Mean Girls in the same chapter.

Sorry for the long AN. Bye!