Velcome to Zee Haus of Holbein

Okay so maybe Angie will see Mean Girls next chapter because I am O U T of ideas.

Angie's POV

It's my last day at Oklahoma. And it was canceled because the sound system shut down. It was fine, because Ali sent me an Instagram message of the cast each saying goodbye to me, and that they'd miss me a lot. 

It was sweet.

Okay fine! I cried! I didn't expect the last goodbye of this amazing program to not even happen! 

Sam understood. "Angie honey. Do you want to come to the theatre today? We have a photo shoot so we're canceling today's rehearsal. It should be fun."

I rolled over in bed. "I'll be ready."

She gave me a sad smile and left the room. I checked the clock. Ten o'clock. Sighing, I heaved myself out of bed and put on my favorite baggy sweatshirt and black leggings. I threw my hair up into a messy bun to look a quarter decent for society, and went to the kitchen.

Matt gave me a smile. "Cheer up kiddo. At least you get to see Mean Girls tomorrow. Who's that girl you're always talking about?"

"Renee Rapp. She's a teenager and is in one of the most iconic roles ever and I'm so honored to meet her and I'm so excited." I smiled faintly.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Eat something before you leave with your mom okay?"

I gave him another weak smile and quickly ate a bowl of yogurt before going to grab my things from my room.

I reached for my Playbill bag, before hesitating, and putting my stuff in my backpack instead. I quickly shoved my laptop into the bag before grabbing my shoes and closing the door.

Sam gave me a smile before kissing Matt, who hugged me, and motioning me to close the door behind us. We made our way to the theatre.

"Hey Popcorn. How are you?" Anna ruffled my hair and hugged me.

"Hi Anna." I sighed, plopping onto the couch in Sam and Abby's dressing room.

Andrea hurries into the room. "Hi Songbird. I just got a call from Taylor Louderman?"

I blinked. "Taylor Louderman called you?"

"Something about demos, and needing another one? If you can get there in like fifteen minutes."

"They need someone to record demos, and I'm the only one they know who can do it now?" I asked, hugging my knees.

"Yes?" Andrea squeaked.

"But Mama! That's a lot of pressure! I'm fifteen!" 

Anna looked at me. "Come on Popcorn. There's some spare clothes over there, get changed and I'm taking you to the studio."

"Anna?"

"You're very talented, and this is going to help Taylor out. You can do it!" Anna punched a fist in the air and then motioned to the spare clothes I kept at the theatre.

I groaned. "Okay." I found a spare pair of jeans and a decent shirt. I changed and managed to control the messy hair and found myself of the subway with Anna.

Taylor hugged me. "You weren't answering your phone, so I found Andrea's number."

I squeaked. "I'm a little nervous."

"Don't be. You know Little Miss Perfect right?" 

I nodded. "If I don't freeze up then yes."

During the recording process, my phone rang, blasting House of Holbein. 

That helped me relax, and I looked at Anna, who'd been the one to call me, and laughed.

"Thank you Auntie Anna." I said.

"She called me Auntie! I got my first Auntie!" Anna cried, and then proceeded to text somebody.

Once the demo was recorded, Taylor thanked me, and told me to be more confident because I had an amazing voice.

When we got back to the theatre, Adrianna tacked me. "How come you called her Auntie instead of me!" She showed me texts Anna sent to a group chat called, "Haus of Holbein" and more sent to "The Best Aunts."

I think that cheered me up.