We're Six

It's the last chapter!

Angie's POV

It was now early April. I'd been in The Prom for like a month and a half. 

Right now we were having breakfast with my family, but we I meant Janelle and I.

"Thank you Mama. Dad stop hogging the butter!" I accepted the syrup from Andrea. 

"Why would you move out when you have a wonderful home right here?" Matt asked.

"Dad I'm sorry but I'm getting older, but I'll always be your daughter."

"Oh let's go Angie, you gotta get to rehearsal."

Janelle was driving me to work in the car she swore was ours but was like her baby. We were on the road when there was serious traffic.

"Hey what's that up ahead?" She asked, pulling over.

"It looks like a...a car crash. Ellie what's happening!?"

"Shhh, baby it's okay. Hey it's over. Let's go see what's going on."

She turned off the car, and went around to open the door for me.

Then I heard something and stood up straight. "Hey Ellie?"

"Yeah hon?"

"I think I just heard, a whimper."

"What?"

I heard it again.

"ELLIE CALL 911!" I sprinted towards the car.

It was red and almost in two. There were three bodies in it. 

Two of them were unconscious. No, they were dead. And the third I could barely make out. She was tiny and covered in blood. She was crying. And then she fell unconscious.

I kicked the broken door away and managed to get her out safely. And then I got out the two adults.

By now the ambulance had arrived. Ellie watched me pick up the little girl and cradle her close as I went into the ambulance.

"Miss only family can ride in the ambulance." A paramedic told me.

"Are you blind! Those two died on impact! This little girl is going to wake up scared and alone and you don't care! I don't care if I'm not family, but she needs somebody. So I'm riding Werner you like it or not."

The paramedic sighed and let me in.

"Hon I'll meet you there." Ellie ran to get the car and I watched her drive off.

The little girl had a backpack on her back, that was unharmed besides a few rips and some blood splatter. I set it at my feet and moved the little girl so she could be more comfortable.

She actually reminded me of me. Back when I was found by Sam and Andrea.

I remember the feeling of being carried by someone I didn't know. And waking up feeling scared and alone. If I could adopt this girl I would, and I didn't even know her name. Just that she was now orphaned and scared. But I would protect her. 

Ellie ran with us when the little girl was placed on a stretcher and was heading to a hospital room.

She was okay. I wanted to cry. Her parents tried to protect her and got the worst of it. We signed her out of the hospital, and then we sat by her bed and waited for her to wake up. She she stirred and helped her sit up.

"WHERES MY MOM AND DAD!" She yelled at us.

We did it! Okay so, if that scene seemed familiar it's because it's the opening scene of Adopted by The Prom. Go and read that if you want to know what happens with Angie and Janelle! 

I'd like to thank my three rocks, who gave me chapter ideas and supported me from the get-go. Thank you so much Isle_Of_Spaceheaters chaoticgeekery and ConfusedShifterMars you three are my rocks and I would not have finished this book without you. 

And I'd also like to thank all of my supporters, I'd love to name all of you but there's to many to count. 

I love all of you, and thank you so much for reading Adopted by Six on Broadway.

Don't worry, there's more of the Six cast in Adopted by the Prom.

I will finished with one phrase.

We're Six.