FIVE

Chapter Five:

(SARAWAT)

I don't know why but I kinda feel weird when I found the thing about Tine liking this girl who's name is a fruit.

It's not that I'm jealous or what but there is something wrong. There is something that is bothering me. I don't even know if it's the truth. But to be honest I don't care if Tine likes a girl but the fact that he's stalking me around and told me that he likes me is all wrong. Once again I can't sleep. It's just been days when I met him but look how nuisance he is in my life!

I remembered when Tine said that he kissed me because he was panicking that time. He panicked and scared so it means that he's desperate to ran away from me. Now by just thinking about it I feel something is off. Why? Because he said he likes me that's why he's stalking me but then later on I found out that he likes someone else and a GIRL to be exact?! Is he messing with me?

But then I realized that it was all just an assumptions. I don't know if they told me the truth and it has only one way to find out. If it turned out that they are right then all I can say is I have to do something about it. I have to do something with Teepakorn.

What are you hiding from me?

I was in deep thought that I didn't realized that I fell asleep.

****

It was all dark. I can't see anything. But I can clearly hear noise somewhere. Wait. Am I dreaming? Suddenly I felt a hand brushed my cheek making me feel stone cold.

I told you, you will never escape from me.

The familiar voice said. It's enough for me to snapped. I know that this is all just a dream so I forced myself to wake up even though I can't move my body. And soon as I opened my eyes, I sat up and gasped for air to breath. Sweat dripping from my face and even on my chest. I can feel my body trembling.

"No... calm down. It's just a f*cking dream"

I told myself with my trembling voice as I tried my best to calm down. I ran my fingers on my locks gripping them tightly because I felt the urge to do so while breathing deep and slowly.

I prefer a dreamless nights rather than having nightmares.

(TINE)

It's been 2 days since that happen. Since then I manage to stay away from Sarawat. I avoid him even though I know we already had the closure still I don't want to cross path again with him.

Type:
Hey idiot, where's the updates about the Young Master?

I glared at my phone screen when I read that. Young Master my ass.

Now you're asking about them? I thought they are nonsense?

I replied.

Type:
It's better than nothing. But still they are nonsense 🙄

I really do want to smack his head if I could.

I hate you

Type:
Yeah you said you hate me from my head to my shadow. I hate you too Bro but not that intense🙄 But seriously, what happened? It's been 2 days without you doing your job.

Then I sighed remembering the talked I had with Sarawat. I can't tell Type about it. He's going to kill me If I put his job on danger.

Nothing. I'm just busy at school. Gotta go now, I'll just send you when I have updates about the target.